The best characters for each body mold

Hogun

Which characters make the greatest use of the current molds. The rules are, the body mold must be used by at least 3 different named characters and the majority of the base body must be used for the character, including the upper torso So, for example the Wolverine, Beast, Thing and Omega Red Body molds are excluded from the list because the first 3 have only been used for their respective characters and Omega Red has been used for Omega Red and Warpath exclusively. Sunspot is also excluded because his upper torso is new. It would not be right to judge a body with two figures. Shang-Chi is also excluded because besides the upper torso being reused, everything else is new. Even the butterfly joints are new. Jacket figures count so long as the legs are the same as the base body. Amalgam body molds such as Nuke count as a separate body.

My picks:

Bucky Cap: Cyclops, but I would like to see him use the Spider-Man 2099 mold. Although this may be due to my bias towards Cyclops.

Spider-Man 2099 (not the Sunfire mold. I cringe every time Shartimus Prime calls it the Sunfire mold): Silver Surfer. I do not own the figure but it is the best mold in order to get the character posed in dynamic poses

Spider-UK: Comic Magneto. It fits for a character who is supposed to be large but not too large in the comics.

Hyperion: Bishop. I would put Sabretooth here, but he is better off with a body with butterfly joints to take advantage of those claws, like Wolverine.

Aim Soldier: Ghost Rider. I am a huge Ghost Rider fan. That's it.

Pizza Spider-Man: Spider-Man. Hey, the body was initially designed for Spider-Man and it works for a skinny character like Spidey.

Suit and tie mold: Any character.

Grim Reaper: I do not have one. I own none of the characters that utilizes that body.

No female figures here because besides the Moonstone body and Gwen Stacy molds. To me they all look the same. You can correct me on the female bodies in the comment section below.

8 hours ago, Hogun said:

Spider-Man 2099 (not the Sunfire mold. I cringe every time Shartimus Prime calls it the Sunfire mold): Silver Surfer. I do not own the figure but it is the best mold in order to get the character posed in dynamic poses

We might be in the minority here. I've seen others on this board complain that this body is too small for the Silver Surfer, but I think it's pretty damn great.

3 hours ago, SUPREME007 said:

I agree, not the right body at all surfer is bigger than the average character and he should be designed that way in plastic form.

To me that doesn't matter as I would never have him posed standing next to other characters for comparison; he would always be in flight, on his board, apart from the other figures, so that fraction of an inch difference wouldn't be noticed (by me, at least).

• 2 weeks later...