Marvel Legends Shang-Chi: And The Legend Of The Ten Rings 6" Shang-Chi Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Shang-Chi: And The Legend Of The Ten Rings 6" Shang-Chi figure from Hasbro. This figure is part of the Shang-Chi wave which should see full release by 4/25.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Shang-Chi-01.JPG

Shang-Chi-02.JPG

Shang-Chi-03.JPG

Shang-Chi-04.JPG

Shang-Chi-05.JPG

Shang-Chi-06.JPG

Shang-Chi-07.JPG

Shang-Chi-08.JPG

Shang-Chi-09.JPG

Shang-Chi-10.JPG

Shang-Chi-11.JPG

Shang-Chi-12.JPG

Shang-Chi-13.JPG

Shang-Chi-14.JPG

Shang-Chi-15.JPG

Shang-Chi-16.JPG

Shang-Chi-17.JPG

Shang-Chi-18.JPG

Shang-Chi-19.JPG

Shang-Chi-20.JPG

In my opinion this is the least interesting figure in the wave, go figure that it's the title character. I'm not complaining though, it's still a pretty decent figure - I just like the recent comic version much better.

I too prefer the comic version, and wish they had tried to incorporate more of that look for this character. I also think Will Yun Lee would've made a better Shang-Chi, appearance-wise (Lee is American, though, of Korean parents, so a Chinese actor was probably preferred).

As for the figure, again, really appreciate the effort hasbo made into getting these faces accurate. And do my eyes deceive me or did they actually do pictures of the figure from every angle including the back this time? Well done. Still, not interested in buying these, but look forward to the movie.

It's kinda weird thing to say but comic book version is not just better but looks much more "hotter" than movie one lol, like comic Shang Chi along with two pack Peter and Walgreens Namor are one of the most "attractive" head sculpt they ever did, but likeness is solid for sure, yet it seems like Hasbro could easily give us butterfly joints, it is missed opportunity for the figure with shirt design that could seamlessly incorporate butterfly joints, and really bizarre decision to go with pinless on knees and full pegs on arms, when it's definitely made more sense other way around.

42 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

yet it seems like Hasbro could easily give us butterfly joints, it is missed opportunity for the figure with shirt design that could seamlessly incorporate butterfly joints, and really bizarre decision to go with pinless on knees and full pegs on arms, when it's definitely made more sense other way around.

Yeah, I wish it was fully pinless but I hate when the pins do not match that portion of the figure, and ur so right about the butterfly joints.

While back when we were expressing wishes for a Shang-Chi wave, here's what I put down:

1. Shang-Chi, original comic book outfit- wristbands, Yin/Yang symbol on the back; asst' hands/fists, whirling nunchucks

2. Leiko Wu (high boots, street commando Gulacy-type spy outfit, gun w/ silencer) OR White Tiger, Ayala (improved mold, unmasked head, amulet)

3. Shockwave, energy effect

4. Midnight Son

5. Cat OR White Tiger, Hector (unmasked head, amulet)

6. Black Jack Tarr (street commando outfit, guns, uzi)

BAF- Shaka Kharn

Clearly none of what I wanted made it into the MCU! But I do wonder why virtually none of Shang's original supporting cast made it into the upcoming movie. 

Of course it could be that they just haven't been revealed yet (and didn't get action figures). 

Time will tell.....

mokfuV.jpg.0768071e3d4d745fd68cb339e650c00c.jpg