Shang-Chi: And The Legend Of The Ten Rings Movie Products Officially Revealed

JayC

Join Shang-Chi and the power of the legendary Ten Rings as he tangles with formidable foes! Shang-Chi was trained in many martial arts for the secretive Ten Rings organization. On his journey toward mastery, he is drawn into a powerful web and must confront the past he thought he left behind. Kids can imagine their own adventure to claim their destiny with this Great Protector dragon figure inspired by the movie Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings, part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. With a little imagination, kids can make this red-eyed Great Protector dragon figure rise to help; this good luck symbol stands at a dramatic 11 inches tall, extends to 16 inches when down on all fours, and has ice blue scales and red markings. . You can purchase this on Amazon now.

Great-Protector-01.jpg

Great-Protector-02.jpg

Great-Protector-03.jpg

Great-Protector-04.jpg

Great-Protector-05.jpg

4 hours ago, Reno said:

Went to my local Super Target today, no Shang-Chi figures anywhere so I ordered them all online with 2-day delivery. I couldn't find this dragon on either Target or Amazon either one.

Yeah weird right? Been hearing for weeks that people are finding them on pegs but on the official release date there are none to be found.

well not exactly. I went looking for MCU figures but only saw M.O.D.O.K and hologram Tony Stark or whatever they are calling him. I grabbed one of each as MODOK was a major want since I has sold off my ToyBiz one years back and these classic colors on Iron Man are to great to pass up.

i am 0 for life on hunting on the official street date for wave releases. Pretty positive the Iron Men were a case of only Tony’s that others had reported. Not sure the point of street dates as many put them out early or if history stays true I won’t see this wave in stores for a few weeks yet..