So, after seeing the ghost rider topic that has been up, it brought me to orb. Which made me think or whether people would be interested in a wave surrounding the Orginial Sin story line. And if you would be interested who would you have in ur wave?

Imho, not really. I mean the story wasn't influencel or anything and the only thing memorable about it qas the intro of silk and nick fury becoming the unseen

My wave: 

1. Orb

2. Nick Furry, not the old one tho like his LMD looking self

3. Blue Marvel

4. Luke cage. That's not trash.

5. Dum dum Dougan 

6. Howard the duck

Baf or possibly deluxe: The watcher

Idk, this wave was tough for me.

12 minutes ago, tarot said:

Imho, not really. I mean the story wasn't influencel or anything and the only thing memorable about it qas the intro of silk and nick fury becoming the unseen

Yeah, just loved the story line. Ome of my personal favorites.

I'm usually gun-shy over these story-line based waves, but I'd go for one from Original Sin. It'd give us a few characters who haven't been made yet, and needed updates of a few others.

First, I'd have to have AT LEAST one wave built around Heroes Reborn (2021). It's been a while, and Mako needs him some Squadron action.

Yeah sure why not.

• Doctor Strange (but it's actually the classic strange, instead of the black suit one 🤫, because I said so)
  • Orb
  • Extermantrix
  • Gamora (Armored)
  • LMD Nick Fury
  • Uatu (No BAF Piece)
  • Mindless One
  • BAF = Cosmic Man aka Dr. Midas
1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah sure why not.

• Doctor Strange (but it's actually the classic strange, instead of the black suit one 🤫, because I said so)
  • Orb
  • Extermantrix
  • Gamora (Armored)
  • LMD Nick Fury
  • Uatu (No BAF Piece)
  • Mindless One
  • BAF = Cosmic Man aka Dr. Midas

This wave would right here, would be one of the waves I actually purchase in full.

While I enjoyed the series, I can't say I'd want a whole wave dedicated to it, mostly because I don't really want many of the heroes in the costumes they wore circa 2014. I would, however, love to have figures of The Orb, The Watcher, and army builders of Mindless Ones.

I put Original Sin in the same category of middling forgettable as Axis or Inhumanity, but Orb would be a fun figure, and it'd be a good excuse to get a classic Fury remake and a Uatu if the What If wave doesn't beat us to it.

No, but I'd take a Orb, Uatu and Mindless Ones army builders with a fan channel Mindful One from the Strange Academy book

Orb really should come with a motorcycle, though, but I doubt Hasbro would make an ultimate riders figure of him. Maybe the only way is if he came in a motorcycle two-pack with another Ghost Rider, which would have to cost $60 or $70. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Thor’s run as the Unworthy the only (short term) ramifications from this story?

did Fury as an eyeball last longer than the next Marvel MEGA CROSSOVER? 

This is really the problem with today’s event comics. Nothing lasts longer than it takes the next writer to wipe the previous story from existence. 

Add me to the PASS column 

• Cyber
  • Daken
  • Emma Frost
  • Miss Sinister
  • Sebastian Shaw
  • Wolverine
  • Xavier
  • BAF: Romulus

Oh, not that Original Sin? I'll just see myself out then...

8 hours ago, McHogan said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Thor’s run as the Unworthy the only (short term) ramifications from this story?

This is really the problem with today’s event comics. Nothing lasts longer than it takes the next writer to wipe the previous story from existence. 

The only major ramifactions were Thor becoming unworthy leading to Jane Foster's Thor and the debut of Silk

This is a big yawn. Typical of these "crisis/world changing events" they have that actually lead to nothing and waste time. I rarely see anything that would make me say "they should make a figure from this". 

17 hours ago, McHogan said:

The original Nick Fury is still the new Watcher, and Uatu only just came back during Empyre. Honestly just in terms of repercussions, Original Sin was probably the most impactful of anything Marvel's done in years between that, Thor and Silk. It also had Steve learning what the Illuminati were up to so it was pretty relevant on the road to Secret Wars.

17 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

i wouldnt mind seeing this wave, though "war of the realms" might be cooler

I would be done for a war of the relays wave, but personally I would rather see this story line made.

Yes...but only to get an Orb for the Ghost Rider collection.  If the DST reissue Watcher pans out I don't need a ML version of the character.