Orginial Sin wave, yes or no?

SUPREME007

I'm usually gun-shy over these story-line based waves, but I'd go for one from Original Sin. It'd give us a few characters who haven't been made yet, and needed updates of a few others.

First, I'd have to have AT LEAST one wave built around Heroes Reborn (2021). It's been a while, and Mako needs him some Squadron action.

Yeah sure why not.

• Doctor Strange (but it's actually the classic strange, instead of the black suit one 🤫, because I said so)
  • Orb
  • Extermantrix
  • Gamora (Armored)
  • LMD Nick Fury
  • Uatu (No BAF Piece)
  • Mindless One
  • BAF = Cosmic Man aka Dr. Midas

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah sure why not.

• Doctor Strange (but it's actually the classic strange, instead of the black suit one 🤫, because I said so)
  • Orb
  • Extermantrix
  • Gamora (Armored)
  • LMD Nick Fury
  • Uatu (No BAF Piece)
  • Mindless One
  • BAF = Cosmic Man aka Dr. Midas

This wave would right here, would be one of the waves I actually purchase in full.

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Thor’s run as the Unworthy the only (short term) ramifications from this story?

did Fury as an eyeball last longer than the next Marvel MEGA CROSSOVER? 

This is really the problem with today’s event comics. Nothing lasts longer than it takes the next writer to wipe the previous story from existence. 

Add me to the PASS column 

8 hours ago, McHogan said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Thor’s run as the Unworthy the only (short term) ramifications from this story?

This is really the problem with today’s event comics. Nothing lasts longer than it takes the next writer to wipe the previous story from existence. 

The only major ramifactions were Thor becoming unworthy leading to Jane Foster's Thor and the debut of Silk

17 hours ago, McHogan said:

The original Nick Fury is still the new Watcher, and Uatu only just came back during Empyre. Honestly just in terms of repercussions, Original Sin was probably the most impactful of anything Marvel's done in years between that, Thor and Silk. It also had Steve learning what the Illuminati were up to so it was pretty relevant on the road to Secret Wars.