Marvel Legends Shang-Chi: And The Legend Of The Ten Rings 6" Death Dealer Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Shang-Chi: And The Legend Of The Ten Rings 6" Death Dealer figure from Hasbro. This figure is part of the Shang-Chi wave which should see full release by 4/25.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Death-Dealer-01.JPG

Death-Dealer-02.JPG

Death-Dealer-03.JPG

Death-Dealer-04.JPG

Death-Dealer-05.JPG

Death-Dealer-06.JPG

Death-Dealer-07.JPG

Death-Dealer-08.JPG

Death-Dealer-09.JPG

Should have known that the best looking figure in this amazingly tepid wave would have the worst flaws. The detailing and work on his garb is incredible, but a martial artist has to be able to MOVE. There are more pliable plastics out there, so why not use that for the tunic robe instead??

Seeing Death Dealer in the trailer is quite compelling. I have zero knowledge of this character and at first look my eyes are drawn to him on screen. Very cool looking

the figure is the best of the wave visually. But since the entire wave are so tame that isn’t as much of a compliment as it may seem.

like others I find  it odd that a movie about super martial artists that a few have so little ability to actually move.

i normally buy two of each MCU figure. One to display and the other for posterity. But jeeez is this movie and Eternals going to make it hard. Both waves look to be incredibly sculpted but are sooooo GD boring. It will be hard to pay for them once let alone if I follow my normal practices. 

And Eternals especially seems like will be well represented. Bad timing since it sounds like this year will be full of MCU goodness. 

Yeah, kinda sucks that about the only dynamic non-normal type character design from the movie is nothing but a cheap re-use with a fancy bath robe. And it really sucks that that bath robe hinders the already limited articulation of that body mold. Guess the only scene you'll be able to enact with this figure is Death Dealer standing menacingly over young Shang-Chi. I mean, minus the young Shang-Chi part.

On 4/23/2021 at 3:57 AM, leokearon said:

Death Dealer is Scott Lang!

He is! 😉

I saw some one take the garb off, he looks really awesome without it, but it's clearly the AM&TW Ant-Man body mold with some tweaks, I wish I could have saved the picture of the robe less Death Dealer, but hey I already ordered this figure and it's supposed to be here next Friday, so when it does I'll take the Robe off and show everyone.

9 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

As I stated before I had plans to remove his Robe, and so I bring you Robeless Death Dealer, I removed the Robe and it is easily put back on without problems to it

I like this look better, my "comic" death dealer

DDwithrobe1.jpg

DDwithoutrobe1.jpg

That doesn't  look too bad actually

1 hour ago, michiganjfrog said:

huh looks really good, a simple soft goods robe or tunic might work well too

Yeah true true, I'm not really a soft goods crafter type, but it's a good idea. I if anything might paint the silver on the chest blue and add a the yellow firey thing like the comics.