Marvel Legends Shang-Chi Wave Official Images And Info

JayC

With Hasbro's Marvel Legends Series, both kid and adult Marvel fans can create a legendary collection of comic- and movie-based Marvel characters. Each 6-inch-scale figure features detailed design, is easily poseable with premium articulation, and includes a Build-A-Figure component. Collect them all to assemble Mister Hyde! You can purchase these now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

-Shang-Chi figure
3 Pairs of hands
Staff
Mister Hyde BAF piece
-Wenwu figure
3 Pairs of hands
Hook sword
Mister Hyde BAF piece
-Xialing figure
3 Pairs of hands
Extra right hand
Kunai
Mister Hyde BAF piece
-Death Dealer figure
2 Pairs of hands
Mister Hyde BAF piece
-Civil Warrior figure
Shield
Mister Hyde BAF piece
-Tony Stark AI figure
2 Head sculpts
2 Pairs of hands
2 Blast effects
Mister Hyde BAF piece

The exclusive Marvel Legends Katy is also available for purchase on Target.com.

Shang-Chi-Wave-01.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-02.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-03.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-04.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-05.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-06.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-07.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-08.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-09.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-10.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-11.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-12.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-13.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-14.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-15.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-16.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-17.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-18.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-19.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-20.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-21.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-22.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-23.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-24.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-25.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-26.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-27.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-28.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-29.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-30.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-31.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-32.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-33.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-34.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-35.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-36.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-37.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-38.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-39.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-40.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-41.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-42.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-43.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-44 1.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-44.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-45.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-46.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-47.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-48.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-49.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-50.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-51.jpg

Shang-Chi-Wave-52.jpg

2 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

These are also available on HasbroPulse now.

And Hasbro really is killing me. They finally put up Wave 1 of the Retro line, but you have to buy them as a whole case (of 8 ) including doubles of Hulk and Spider-Man, for $79.99. I just want the four that weren't in the preview wave. Why is Hasbro making this so difficult for me?!?!

Hasbro gonna Hasbro, gotta get that money.

Mr. Hyde is one of those comic book characters that makes me stop and laugh at the idea that he's even a 'comic book character'.

Like comic books are so randomly inclusive, you can look at the roster of a team and its like: costumed guy who can fly, costumed guy who's strong, costumed guy who can fly, monster from classic Victorian literature, costumed woman who's strong, actual deity that cultures worshiped for centuries, costumed guy who uses a bow and arrow, talking raccoon, robot.

I went to my local Super Target today (the 25th) and there were no Shang Chi figures anywhere. I ended up placing my order online with Target for 2-day delivery. Tried to find that Dragon to order online and can't find it anywhere yet. Target did have that new retro wave there though, I picked up the Human Torch but that was it. I stopped by the closest Walgreens to me today hoping to find Nova or Quasar, but no luck there either.

39 minutes ago, Reno said:

I went to my local Super Target today (the 25th) and there were no Shang Chi figures anywhere. I ended up placing my order online with Target for 2-day delivery. Tried to find that Dragon to order online and can't find it anywhere yet. Target did have that new retro wave there though, I picked up the Human Torch but that was it. I stopped by the closest Walgreens to me today hoping to find Nova or Quasar, but no luck there either.

Yeah i went by mine too expecting to see stuff on the pegs, foolish me. no MLs anywhere in the toy or collectibles sections although it listed stuff available for in-store pick up so its gotta be in the back.  i  should've ordered for in-store delivery earlier but oh well. anyhow MODOK is coming Wednesday which is good enough for me. I'm holding off on shang-chi stuff for the moment

28 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

I wonder if they were expecting to release Katy later in the year when MLs are all going to 22.99, but decided to release it now with the wave's release.

Prices have been all over the place, the Iron Man wave was supposed to still be $20 but ended up being $23 everywhere except Target. And the Villains wave is $20 but releases in August, which is when the price hike is supposed to hit. I'm curious where the Disney+ wave will end up, price-wise.  

8 hours ago, mako said:

Weird that only Katy is priced 22.99. The others are all still 19.99 . . . not that I'm complaining.

I thought the wave would be more expensive than it was too, but I certainly won't complain either. I'll take all the 19.99 I can get with these prices going up.

13 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

Not uncommon for exclusives to cost an extra couple bucks.

Maybe, but it also makes a great wake-up call. I paid 25.47 after tax for Katy tonight. Now in a few weeks, all Marvel Legends will run that. Years ago I established a rule that once these b@$+@^&$ went over 20 bucks msrp I'd be out. I'm seriously considering revisiting that rule.

Or at the very least, being even more selective in my buying.

I'm getting slightly more selective in my buying and/or selling loose figures I don't want/need (but want the BAF parts for) almost as soon as I get them these days.  I don't get ALL my money back on those (usually) but usually enough to make the hobby more affordable.

Though that's based more on the space occupied and overall breadth of the collection I already have than any price increases.  My wife doesn't put much in the way of stipulations on what I collect or even directly how much, but she's made some reasonable lines in the sand on how much space the collection can take up in our home (especially since we have to have room for her collection too).

The price hike doesn't bother me as I don't collect movie/game based figs, it comic based & mostly 70s/80s based figs at that. So for much of the past 3+ yrs, I just cherry pick the figs I like & want from those eras the only waves I've purchased entirely in like the past 4yrs  have been the BAF Jugs wave, the Kingpin wave & now the Ursa Major wave. I sold off every one in the KP wave as he was all I wanted from that weak wave. I sold off Iceman/Kitty & DP from the Juggs wave. And will be selling off the AI IM & extra 90s modular IM. 

Speaking of the price hike, it has got me a little confused. When the Ursa Major wave went up for pre-order all the figures were listed at $22.99. I pre-ordered Ultron and Modular Iron Man at Target and I noticed all the figures were still listed at $19.99. I just checked Amazon and they are listed for $22.99 (except Stealth Iron Man, shows reduced to $19.99 at this time). Not complaining if it saves me $6, but I was curious about the reason for this.