Marvel Monday Live Stream - 04/25/21

JayC

Ryan, Dan, and Dwight from Hasbro Marvel Brand Team are back again with another live stream to give us the latest low-down on what is coming this year for Marvel Legends. They will be fully revealing the new Marvel Legends Disney+ wave which includes figures of Scarlet Witch, Vision, Baron Zemo, USAgent, Winter Solider, Sam Wilson Captain America and Loki. Sam's wings will be the Build-A-Item form this wave.

They might also talk about the new Shang-Chi themed wave that officially went up for sale yesterday at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Beyond that we will have to just see.

They have future teases at the end of the video.

Now they are going over the Shang-Chi wave which is out on shelves now. The wave includes from the upcoming movie Shang-Chi, Wenwu, Xialing and Death Dealer. The non-movie figures in the wave includes Tony Stark AI, Civil Warrior and the Build-A-Figure which is Mr. Hyde. Being released as a Target exclusive is Katy.

Now the Disney+ wave as well as the Walmart exclusive John Walker Captain America.

They showed the new role-play Disney+ Captain America shield which is out now. Not saying how it will be released.

Look for Falcon And The Winter Soldier Monopoly.

They showed the Loki figure which you can see below. There should be a second Loki based figure coming in the second Disney+ wave later this year.

Hinted we will see another USAgent down the road.

Sam is Pin-less. Has a separate Red Wing and a pack. The shield has straps, but if you use the Captain America John Walker Captain America shield that has a peg then you can attach that one to the back of Sam.

For comic book figure teases - Classic Hercules. Not saying how its being released.

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 12.56.21 PM.png

April-Marvel-Monday-0101.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0201.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0202.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0203.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0204.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0301.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0302.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0401.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0402.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0403.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0404.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0405.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0501.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0502.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0503.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0504.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0601.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0602.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0603.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0604.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0701.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0702.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0703.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0901.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0902.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0903.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0904.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-0905.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-1001.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-1002.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-1101.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-1102.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-1301.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-1302.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-1303.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-1304.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-1305.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-1306.jpg

April-Marvel-Monday-1307.jpg

Amazon seems to be jumping the gun and has put all of the Disney plus wave up for Pre-order. No Images yet but it basically 100% confirm the full wave

- The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Captain America: Sam Wilson

- The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Winter Soldier

- The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Baron Zemo

- The Falcon And The Winter Soldier USAgent

- WandaVision Vision

- WandaVision Scarlet Witch

- Loki Series Loki

Disney-Plus-Marvel-Legends-Wave-1.jpg

Yeah like I said in the Sightings thread, we already have the wave up for order on Amazon.ca with April 27th release date, for the assortment, no specific figures, just one at random

https://www.amazon.ca/Avn-Disney-Legends-Baf-AST/dp/B08MVJ9FTK/ref=sr_1_1?crid=14B7WR4XPYK4J&dchild=1&keywords=avn+disney%2B+6"+legends&qid=1619373466&sprefix=Avn+dis%2Caps%2C166&sr=8-1

guess we will see if this april 27th release date actually sticks (doubt it), anyways I placed an order just to see what happens.

I've said this before, but it would have been amazing to have done 2 BAFs in this wave. Falcon, Bucky, Zemo and Walker could have come with Falcon's wings, and then Loki, Wanda and Vision could have come with parts to build Agatha. I really hope we get her at some point, we have to right?

Falcon: Backpack and Inner Wing

Bucky: Inner Wing

Zemo: Outer Wing

Walker: Outer Wing

Wanda: Agatha head and arms

Vision: Agatha torso

Loki: Agatha legs

9 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

For some reason I thought we were only getting the trio of Silver Surfer, Nova and Quasar as far as Walgreens exclusives go. I want a classic Adam Warlock too as he showed up in the Infinity War comics.

2d9f9ca7-d697-4767-89ec-506e8b617e56_text.gif

Ill honest while I do want a more classic Adam Warlock, I kind of want them to do something original. Like since this is the year of the f4 maybe have Firelord.

32 minutes ago, tarot said:

Ill honest while I do want a more classic Adam Warlock, I kind of want them to do something original. Like since this is the year of the f4 maybe have Firelord.

Didn't we get 5 X-ladies that one year they did X-men? Magik, Mirage, Emma Frost, Stepford Cuckoos and Mystique were all in the same Walgreens release year right? Though I'd love a Firelord I also would get a Pip the Troll!

Rocket got the "biggest" piece from the Mantis wave so I'm not sure what they can pack in a single release Pip.

9 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Didn't we get 5 X-ladies that one year they did X-men? Magik, Mirage, Emma Frost, Stepford Cuckoos and Mystique were all in the same Walgreens release year right? Though I'd love a Firelord I also would get a Pip the Troll!

Rocket got the "biggest" piece from the Mantis wave so I'm not sure what they can pack in a single release Pip.

actually one of the was the year before or the year after I can't remember. But generally it's one figure per season for Walgreen with 4 in total. The theme can remain the same for a bit. I mean look how long the F4 was going for.

These look a thousand times better than the SHF ones. Still not all that pleased with Bucky's separate piece hairline, but at least it's not the blunt cut bangs SHF put on him. I woulda like some scruff on US Agent, but that's easy enough to customize on there. Damn, I still can't believe they pulled that Finish-A-Figure BS on us again. It's not like they aren't gonna make those wings as thin as humanly possible anyway. I'm really torn on this wave. Other than Cap, Zemo and Wanda there's really not much there. And I just ordered the entire Hyde wave for basically that BAF. I think in this year when the MCU figures are sure to be spread on thick, there's gonna be a lot of games played with the BAF system to make us wanna complete some of these waves.

These all look just as good as I thought they would. I was hoping this would finally give us a decent updated version of Loki's look from Avengers, since he'll be seen wearing it briefly during the show, but I guess it makes more sense to do the look he'll be wearing for most of it. Plus most of this line is new sculpting and they can save some $ reusing that suit body.