Marvel Monday Live Stream - 04/25/21

JayC

2 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

Okay, I'm confused.  Is there a live stream today or not?  I thought it was supposed to be at 11:00?  Nothing on Pulse, Facebook, or YouTube.

it was initially but about an hour after they announced it they pushed it back an hour to 12. It's says it in the initial post but I understand the confusing if you weren't playing much attention. don't worry. you will have your plastic crack. lol

Stoked for the white and blue costumes F4... thats about it.. glad i didnt get on til the very tail end of the stream.. Not sure what the supersonic hairdryer XD is referencing but for me that streams news was meh. 

Even though that's only my second favorite look for Hercules, the figure looks absolutely fantastic and I can't wait to get him. Also very happy to see the classic blue/white Fantastic Four figures confirmed. Johnny looks good; bring on the rest.

As for the S.H.I.E.L.D. army builder? Sure, I'll get a few. I don't like that helmeted look, but I'll have enough extra heads to swap some.

5 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

Guess that confirms the white suits for the F4 wave. Does this mean Hercules is the Hxxxxxxx figure in that wave? Does he even make sense for a F4 wave? 

Not really, his interaction with the four is largely as a guest-star

5 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

Guess that confirms the white suits for the F4 wave. Does this mean Hercules is the Hxxxxxxx figure in that wave? Does he even make sense for a F4 wave? 

I doubt they're in the same wave. Hercules would make sense in an Avengers wave or a Thor wave, possibly some others... but he's never had much crossover with the FF. I bet those are separate waves.

7 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

I mean, he's appeared in a few FF comics in the past, and at least one in that particular outfit, and he also appeared in the 90's FF Cartoon (in the same outfit).  But otherwise no, it's not the most obvious choice.  But I suspect it IS the "Hxxxxxxx" figure nonetheless.  Mostly because there aren't many/any other avenues for that figure to hit this year unless there's a whole comic-based Avengers wave they're holding back.