Marvel Select 7" The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Sam Wilson Captain America Figure Official Images And Info

JayC

We first saw a listing and images for this figure slip out weeks ago, but now we have official images and details for the Marvel Select 7" The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Sam Wilson as Captain America figure from Diamond Select Toys. This figure is being sold as a Disney Store exclusive and available for purchase now.

The figure is said to have 16 points of articulation and includes six interchangeable hands, shield, drone and removable wings. Check out the new images below.

Marvel-Select-Sam-Wilson-Cap-01__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel-Select-Sam-Wilson-Cap-02__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel-Select-Sam-Wilson-Cap-03__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel-Select-Sam-Wilson-Cap-04__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel-Select-Sam-Wilson-Cap-05__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel-Select-Sam-Wilson-Cap-06__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel-Select-Sam-Wilson-Cap-07__scaled_600.jpg

FalconShield2.jpg

FalconDrone.jpg

FalconThrow.jpg

The Winter Soldier has a rich comic-book history, and now his comic-based 7-inch figure makes a heroic return to the Disney Store! Featuring an all-new paint scheme inspired by the Disney+ TV show, Bucky sports 16 points of articulation and an array of weapons, including a pistol, machine gun and sniper rifle. Plus, he comes with a diorama environment of a sniper’s perch, including a removable Hydra crate!

Both figures come packaged in full-color blister cards with side-panel artwork, and are available now at shopdisney.com and at select Disney Stores.

MarvelSelectWS__scaled_600.jpg

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

Looking at this Cap I am strongly feeling that rather than buy they entire wave just to Finish-A-Cap, I might just buy this figure and use it's wings instead as suggested by @ADourI believe. I tell you one thing, I bet the ML version doesn't come with Redwing like this one.

I dunno, given its' build-a-figure status I wouldn't be surprised if Sam's got Redwing packed in with him.  Especially as they already have included a Redwing with (an earlier version of) Falcon before.

EDIT:  Yep, there's a Redwing included among the BAF parts.

1 hour ago, Jmacq1 said:

I dunno, given its' build-a-figure status I wouldn't be surprised if Sam's got Redwing packed in with him.  Especially as they already have included a Redwing with (an earlier version of) Falcon before.

EDIT:  Yep, there's a Redwing included among the BAF parts.

Yup, just saw the promo packaged pics. Color me surprised. Even Hasbro throws us a curve ball every now and again.