Marvel Legends Monday - May

JayC

1 hour ago, RyanDaly said:

They did that armor in the first vintage wave, although I'll grant you it's in dire need of an update.

I took one look at that fig in the store, after a few mins of carefully & visually evaluating it, I came up with the conclusion that it was a mailed in piece of caca! That version has to be next on their radar! Would be nice to see it  anchoring the next retro IM wave with Vanguard, 80s CD, Mauler, Blacklash, & a classic BAF T-Man!

We first told you the figure was coming months ago and now Hasbro has finally officially announced the new 6" Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Avengers Quicksilver figure with new images. The only other figure Hasbro officially announced so far for this Infinity Saga is the Warrior Thor figure from Avengers Endgame.

Quicksilver includes 2 Pairs of hands and 3 Ultron drone parts.

While not officially confirmed yet by Hasbro, here is a list of the other Infinity Saga figures we believe are coming in this Marvel Legends sub-line:

Set 1 - IM1 - Mark III - F0184
Set 2 - Unknown (likely store exclusive)
Set 3 - AVN2 - Age Of Ultron Quicksilver - F0186
Set 4 - THR1 - Odin - F0187
Set 5 - AVN4 - Endgame Fat Warrior Thor - F0188
Set 6 - IM1 - Iron Monger - F0218 - $69.99
Set 7 - THR3 - Surtur - F0189 - $49.99
Set 8 - AV4 (likely store exclusive)
Set 9 - IM3 (likely Amazon exclusive)
Set 10 - AVN4 - Endgame Iron Man Mk.85 and Thanos - F0192 - $59.99

Check out the images for QuickSilver below. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Quicksilver-00.jpg

Quicksilver-01.jpg

Quicksilver-03.jpg

Quicksilver-04.jpg

Quicksilver-05.jpg

Quicksilver-06.jpg

Quicksilver-07.jpg

Quicksilver-08.jpg

Quicksilver-09.jpg

Glad for those who have been waiting for this figure seemingly forever!  looks pretty good.  personally i don't have a ton of interest in getting him but maybe if he gets marked down at some point (which there's a pretty decent chance of, given the track record for the anniversary line figures).

The ultron pieces are a nice inclusion. feels like a more expressive alternate head would have been better, at least imo

Wasn't expecting a reveal today, but I'm happy there's something new to look at. The figure looks good and I think the accessories are decent. That being said I would have liked an alternate head, but at this point I'm just happy that this is out there finally. Not really sure if I'll get the figure though, at least right away, because there are just so many things coming this year and perhaps I'll have to skip on some figures due to not having infinite funds😅

39 minutes ago, JohnF said:

Wasn't expecting a reveal today, but I'm happy there's something new to look at. The figure looks good and I think the accessories are decent. That being said I would have liked an alternate head, but at this point I'm just happy that this is out there finally. Not really sure if I'll get the figure though, at least right away, because there are just so many things coming this year and perhaps I'll have to skip on some figures due to not having infinite funds😅

What would you want for an alternate head? (Not in a snarky condescending way, I’m genuinely curious)

17 minutes ago, Jackhammer21 said:

What would you want for an alternate head? (Not in a snarky condescending way, I’m genuinely curious)

I can't speak for JohnF, but personally i just find the neutral expression on the existing head makes him look very bored.  I'd prefer a 2nd head that shows some sort of emotion (whether a smug grin or anger) over the Ultron parts.  But that's just me.  Still a pretty good figure, in any case.

1 hour ago, glhshelby said:

Turns out to be a happy day. Brand new character with 100% new tooling after all!

If they only did that for the comic fan channels, but alas it is what it is 

Well finally here is MCU Quicksilver, took long enough Hasbro, While I'm extremely pleased to finally see this figure for all of the die hard MCU figure fans, and those who have been asking for this since forever, and such a glaring space now to be filled in collections, I don't care about it, sure it looks pretty good but I'll be passing.