Marvel Legends Monday - May

JayC

13 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Whatever happened to the Excalibur reveal?? Thought for sure we'd have more info on that by now. Is it a box set, is it the original team, what? 

It's like the Hellfire Reveal. They teased that for ages before actually showing it

Shown below via Hasbro's Ryan Ting are some new package shots for the upcoming Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Age Of Ultron Quicksilver figure.

With these new images we get our first look at the side of the packaging for the Infinity Saga line. It looks like the side will feature artwork that when you put the packaging for all 10 figures in the line together it will form one big collage image. We saw them do this with the 80th Anniversary sub-line as well.

4 sets in the line have been revealed already with Avengers: Age of Ultron Quicksilver, Avengers Endgame Warrior Thor, Avengers: Endgame Iron Man Mark 85 & Thanos Two-Pack and Thor Movie Odin.

That leaves 6 sets left to be revealed which should include the following:

Set 1 - IM1 - Mark III - F0184
Set 2 - Unknown (likely store exclusive)
Set 6 - IM1 - Iron Monger - F0218 - $69.99
Set 7 - THR3 - Surtur - F0189 - $49.99
Set 8 - AV4 (likely store exclusive)
Set 9 - IM3 (likely Amazon exclusive)

We do expect the remaining 6 sets in this line to be revealed over the course of May with the next one to be revealed as early as this Friday, May 14.

Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver-01.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver-02.jpg

On 5/9/2021 at 10:42 AM, Atlantis said:

Whatever happened to the Excalibur reveal?? Thought for sure we'd have more info on that by now. Is it a box set, is it the original team, what? 

I'm wondering if it's possible that Excalibur is this year's SDCC or Pulsecon exclusive. That could explain why it hasn't been revealed yet. 

I'm still wondering how Iron moron is coming in at $70.00 while Surtur is $50.00. Now while I didn't think MODOK was justified at the $50.00 mark, Surtur's another story , if he's done the way I think he'll be. But like I said before, if they slap an Obadiah figure in that fits in the 'monger, its all good. 

I'm REALLy looking forward to Surtur now. This is one guy whose looks probably won't deviate all that much from the comic. I'm thinking he's gonna have some semi-translucence going on....can't wait!!

If it's an MCU Sutur, the thing should be a Haslab project.  lol  How is this thing going to be movie-accurate in size at $50?  As for Iron Monger, that will also be an enormous figure and well worth $50.  If it's $70 because they're adding Jeb, it's a huge mistake; does anyone really want a Jeb figure or would you just rather pay $50 for Monger?  

As for Modok's price--if anyone has seen this thing next to other ML's  you should understand why it's priced the way it is.  It's a gorgeous figure and a near-perfect comic representation.  People have been asking for him for years and, if he was a BAF, it'd cost a lot more than $50 to pick him up.  

2 hours ago, Virtualzach said:

If it's an MCU Sutur, the thing should be a Haslab project.  lol  How is this thing going to be movie-accurate in size at $50?  As for Iron Monger, that will also be an enormous figure and well worth $50.  If it's $70 because they're adding Jeb, it's a huge mistake; does anyone really want a Jeb figure or would you just rather pay $50 for Monger?  

As for Modok's price--if anyone has seen this thing next to other ML's  you should understand why it's priced the way it is.  It's a gorgeous figure and a near-perfect comic representation.  People have been asking for him for years and, if he was a BAF, it'd cost a lot more than $50 to pick him up.  

I wouldn't mind a Stane figure, and it will be the only way he would probably be released

14 hours ago, Virtualzach said:

Think "beginning of the movie" Surtur, not "End of the movie" Surtur.

That would be my guess, anyway.

6 hours ago, Virtualzach said:

You mean where he's 4x the size of Thor?  That'd put him at a good 20+ feet tall even in his "small" size.  

Where he's small enough that Hasbro can and will likely consider a 12-16 inch figure "close enough."

1 hour ago, michiganjfrog said:

if surtur ends up being the size as the MCU giant ant-man ill be happy

That's pretty much what I'm expecting.  Maybe a bit taller.