Kamala Khan's Full Costume Revealed Form Disney+ Ms. Marvel Series

JayC

Set photos have surfaced online from Just Jared showing off Iman Vellan as Kamala Khan in her costume for the upcoming Disney+ live-Action Ms. Marvel series which is currently shooting in Atlanta, Georgia. Vellan will also be reprising her Ms. Marvel role in the upcoming Captain Marvel movie sequel which is slated for release on Nov. 11, 2022.

This is a great costume! Between US Agents awesome suit to this one for Ms Marvel it seems that the MCU isn’t straying  tooo far from the comics.

noticed this trend in End Game with Cap and IMs suits taking heavy inspiration from their comic counterparts.  Hope this continues, I’ve said all along that the MCU has done great things in comic to screen translations, ms Marvel is another winner

2 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

they really nailed that outfit

They sure did. As a matter of fact, I think they nailed the entire look. I wasn't quite as skeptical as a lot of people, but I must say it turned out even better than I thought. So, they got the look down, let's see if they can give us a good story. Who ever would a thought the weakest point of shows based on comic books would end up being the writing? Of course, that's been pretty much the case with the comics so.....y'know. Same old (bad) story.

1 hour ago, Emnems80 said:

Hopefully the show will be good or at least entertaining. I'm wondering which MCU Disney+ show will be the first to be on the same level as the Mandalorian? My guess will be Moon Knight.

I'd say both WandaVision and Falcon and the Winter Soldier were the level of Mandalorian, it just may not have been something you were as excited about. The story craft in both of those series was absolutely exceptional, and like Mandalorian, it had to tie in to a larger universe, which it did quite well.  And it was topical.  I loved Mando, but I loved these too, and it looks like Loki will be even better!. But yeah, Moon Knight should be awesome! 🙂

2 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Hopefully the show will be good or at least entertaining. I'm wondering which MCU Disney+ show will be the first to be on the same level as the Mandalorian? My guess will be Moon Knight.

By on the same level, if you mean be as good, I'd put both Wandavision and TFATWS on at least the same level, if not higher. I love Mando, but I think I actually like Falcon and Winter Soldier better at this point. I do agree that Moon Knight will probably be a little more similar to Mando, with a singular protagonist-led storyline. 

I wonder if this will actually be a late-stage or second costume. Since this does look like a professionally made costume, I kind of assumed her first look would be more threadbare off-the-rack clothes similar to Spider-Man's homemade suit in Homecoming

Either way, every superhero should wear Chuck Taylors regardless of his or her costume. 

10 hours ago, Psychosomatic said:

I'd say both WandaVision and Falcon and the Winter Soldier were the level of Mandalorian, it just may not have been something you were as excited about. The story craft in both of those series was absolutely exceptional, and like Mandalorian, it had to tie in to a larger universe, which it did quite well.  And it was topical.  I loved Mando, but I loved these too, and it looks like Loki will be even better!. But yeah, Moon Knight should be awesome! 🙂

9 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

By on the same level, if you mean be as good, I'd put both Wandavision and TFATWS on at least the same level, if not higher. I love Mando, but I think I actually like Falcon and Winter Soldier better at this point. I do agree that Moon Knight will probably be a little more similar to Mando, with a singular protagonist-led storyline. 

I agree that both MCU shows were on the same level as Mando. I meant more about having the same kind of pop culture influence, they were both popular but didn't seem on the same level as Mando. Maybe it just seems that way because Mando was the first big Disney+ original. And also maybe it seems bigger because Mando kind of saved the Star Wars franchise in a way. Obviously the MCU needs no saving!