Jump to content

MarvelousNews Photo Of The Day - "Omega Sentinel" By Darcreign


Recommended Posts

In this segment that we call Marvelous Toy Photo Of The Day, we spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today.

For today we are spotlighting photographer Darcreign and his series of photos titled "Omega Sentinel". You can purchase Marvel Legends figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.
 

Check out more images below. Be sure to give Darcreign a follow on Instagram, and let him know what you think of his work in the comments below.

Omega-Sentinel-02.jpg

Omega-Sentinel-03.jpg

Omega-Sentinel-04.jpg

Omega-Sentinel-05.jpg

Omega-Sentinel-01.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Cool pics but in no way does that remind me of a Sentinel. I see a bald, red skinned woman.

Yeah, I guess it really comes down to what you read. The issue I have with the figure is that the skin tone is wrong, because she's clearly Omega Sentinel for me :S

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, memocromatico said:

Yeah, I guess it really comes down to what you read. The issue I have with the figure is that the skin tone is wrong, because she's clearly Omega Sentinel for me :S

732472365_Sentinelsdays-of-future-past.thumb.png.5c376c6a8d7750250f37380609907858.png308294372_SentinelskillX-men.thumb.jpg.3eccac7453cbaf3fe186fcd38e868be0.jpg1090029732_SentinelsX-MenDaysofFuturePast-TPB-.thumb.jpg.dd3ebadbccc76e469f129a7226641014.jpgThese are Omega Sentinels . My beliefs are,  If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of the backstory in the comics (which I won't pretend to be aware of), I thought this was a cool looking figure when they revealed it. Nice pics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Gigantor said:

732472365_Sentinelsdays-of-future-past.thumb.png.5c376c6a8d7750250f37380609907858.png308294372_SentinelskillX-men.thumb.jpg.3eccac7453cbaf3fe186fcd38e868be0.jpg1090029732_SentinelsX-MenDaysofFuturePast-TPB-.thumb.jpg.dd3ebadbccc76e469f129a7226641014.jpgThese are Omega Sentinels . My beliefs are,  If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 

hmmm nope, this time I can truly say those are Sentinels. Omega Sentinel is a single character, her name is Karima Shapandar. I remember reading a line with her and wanting a figure of her... that was over 10 years ago, lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, memocromatico said:

hmmm nope, this time I can truly say those are Sentinels. Omega Sentinel is a single character, her name is Karima Shapandar. I remember reading a line with her and wanting a figure of her... that was over 10 years ago, lol.

The Sentinel controlled America in DOFP was composed of a few specific Sentinels, Master mold, Nimrod & the classic 20ft tall Versions. The Omega Sentinels were the powerfulest & labeled Hunter/Killer units. The other 20ft Sentinels were designated with Beta & Gamma titles and served different functions but were also powerful and equipped to deal with mutants and metahumans if need be. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE