New MCU Trailer Teases Fantastic Four And More For Movies Through 2023

JayC

Marvel Studios has released a new MCU trailer showing what has already come and a look to the future including new looks at Black Widow, Shang-Chi and Eternals. Besides that they tease other movies with release dates:

-Black Widow - July 9, 2021
-Shang-Chi - September 10, 2021
-Eternals - November 5, 2021
-Spider-Man: No Way Home - December 17, 2021
-Doctor Strange: Into The Multiverse Of Madness - March 25, 2022
-Thor Love And Thunder - May 6, 2022
-Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - July 8. 2022
-The Marvels - November 11, 2022
-Antman And The Wasp Quantumania - February 17, 2023
-Guardians of the Galxaxy Vol 3. - May 5, 2023
-Fantastic Four - No Date given

00.jpg

6 minutes ago, JayC said:

Noticed Blade was missing from this line-up

I think it's because Blade is supposed to be in Phase 5, and this is Phase 4, Blade is probably a bit to far out at this point to include it, I doubt they even have started any pre-production, I think the only thing Blade has established is who is going to play Blade.

Well we now know the titles for Black Panther 2 and Captain Marvel 2, that's new.

Also whoa first tiny look at Eternals!, can't see much though, you'd think with it being finished and it being what seems like the most unanticipated MCU films, they would have actually showed some cool action scenes, they showed us literally nothing but people standing.

we got our first official look at the Eternal.

Not only that but we now know the names of sequels. 

Captain Marvel 2 will now be the Marvel, indicating that not only do we have have Danvers but also Monica and Kamala

Black panther wakanda forever looks like it will focus one Wakanda rather then just black panther.

5 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I think it's because Blade is supposed to be in Phase 5, and this is Phase 4, Blade is probably a bit to far out at this point to include it, I doubt they even have started pre-production.

That or they might be making Blade a r rated movie and can't solicitate as part of the more kid friendly line up.

2 minutes ago, tarot said:

That or they might be making Blade a r rated movie and can't solicitate as part of the more kid friendly line up.

Well I like your Idea better, Blade almost shouldn't be made if they arn't going to make it Rated R, and hey if they are willing to keep Deadpool R, then they should.

14 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

They should have just done a Marvel Monday and shown them today.

nah. they only just reveal the d+ and Shang-Chi wave they would hold back a bit before revealing these to give fans a "small" break. That or they are waiting for the official trailer.

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Also whoa first tiny look at Eternals!, can't see much though, you'd think with it being finished and it being what seems like the most unanticipated MCU films, they would have actually showed some cool action scenes, they showed us literally nothing but people standing.

Disney was already starting to retreat from advertising/overhyping their movies really far in advance to avoid audience fatigue. Plus, the Marvel brand is absurdly reliably known at this point. Also, they don't like putting too many carts before the horses, and they still have two movies coming out before The Eternals. My bet is we don't see a full teaser until just before Black Widow arrives in theaters.

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Well I like your Idea better, Blade almost shouldn't be made if they arn't going to make it Rated R, and hey if they are willing to keep Deadpool R, then they should.

Yes. You hit it on the head. Not every Marvel property lends itself to a PG/PG-13 rating and disney had to know that when they picked up the likes of Blade and Deadpool. Sure, if they can do these without an R, fine, but based on what audience expectations would be I doubt it. On the other hand Marvel's been making some fairly difficult concepts work very well on screen so I'm confident they can handle this.

Nice to see Black Panther 2 has an official title. Just a tad cheesy, but it works. So Captain Marvel 2 is "The Marvels" now? That's a more recent comic series, would they already be pulling material from it? Or maybe it's in reference to Ms. Marvel and Photon also making appearances in that movie? The little teaser for Eternals was appreciated, but they didn't show much. I can't wait for the teaser, that movie has so much potential.

32 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

Nice to see Black Panther 2 has an official title. Just a tad cheesy, but it works. So Captain Marvel 2 is "The Marvels" now? That's a more recent comic series, would they already be pulling material from it? Or maybe it's in reference to Ms. Marvel and Photon also making appearances in that movie? The little teaser for Eternals was appreciated, but they didn't show much. I can't wait for the teaser, that movie has so much potential.

Monica and Kamala are already confirmed for The Marvels.

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

Monica and Kamala are already confirmed for The Marvels.

Very curious to see how Marvels develops. I would guess Marvel has learned the more the merrier strategy works well for their films. I bet we will see Danvers taking on a stronger leader role in developing Monica and Kamala, and how cool it will be to see characters that debuted on Disney + shows move into the MCU! 

Only thing I'm not feeling is The Marvels. The logo is tacky and looks like it was made by an amateur to post it on Reddit as part of a "Movies I'd like to see in the future" post.

The title will also result in too many causal fans thinking it's related to Kurt Busiek's work. Well... maybe that's not that bad of a thing. It'd be neat if that helped boost the sales of the The Marvels comic series, which deserves to sell beyond well.

10 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

Nice to see Black Panther 2 has an official title. Just a tad cheesy, but it works....

I'm hoping that Black Panther will feature a new actor in the role. The notion that only Chadwick could do it justice, is not only untrue, but insulting. I would think that a movie "showcasing" Wakanda will work about as effectively as "Gotham" or "Smallville" etc. - in other words, you have to show the main man at some point. They just dont work otherwise. Basically a 2hour socktease on film. May as well debut him at the near end of this (yes Him, not Shuri; T'Challa's story has just begun). Maybe briefly show him handing Ayo and Bucky Falcon's new gear just after Zemo got slammed to the Raft...