May Is Gonna Be A Big Month For Marvel Legends Fans - To Infinity And Beyond

JayC

2 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Does anybody know if the Iron Man heads can be separated from the neck pieces? I hope they do and that they're not one whole piece that can't be separated. I would like to use those unmasked heads on other figures.

Judging by the photos, there is a hinge at the base of the head. Unless Hasbro pulls some weird nonsense, the neck should be detachable from the head.

I am actually really happy that both of these releases do nothing in the slightest for me, saves my pockets for something else, that Odin looks so meh, the shine on the armor looks so much better in the pack-in picture, but the out of pack shots it looks so lusterless, the two pack... nothing I need. Happy for those who are happy though.

13 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

1217890425_ScreenShot2021-05-14at10_49_31AM.thumb.png.642948a3d25a46ccdb79bdeaf6835890.pngJust found this on Amazon Mx. It says it's Captain Marvel and Rescue Armor! 

I was wondering if an Endgame Captain Marvel was going to be in the mix.  I'll have to see what the set looks like to see if I'm down for replacing my Rescue, though, and if not I'll just stick with the first MCU Captain Marvel figure.

Rescue? I would have preferred a War Machine MK 6, but you won't be hearing much complaining from me if it comes with the drones and maybe unmasked or faceplate-lifted heads. I wonder if they would retool the figure to make the torso more screen-accurate. I doubt it, but just a random thought...

5 hours ago, Scifantasy said:

Did Thanos have the iron man nano gauntlet on in the movie?

SPOILERS, but yeah. He had it on for about two minutes but Captain Marvel kept him from closing his fist, and then Tony grabbed his hand and his nanotech pulled the stones onto his own armor, so that when Thanos SNAPPED it did a whole lot o' nothing. But yeah, Thanos died wearing the Iron Gauntlet, just without the stones. 

On 5/4/2021 at 10:40 AM, Reno said:

While I'm stoked for Surtur, I do agree that the Warriors Three are incredibly overdue. We need them ASAP. I could certainly see them being a San Diego Comic Con exclusive...

I want the comic based Warriors Three. I'd love to get them in their own 3 pack but if the marketers don't think that would sell, then I'd put them in a Thor wave, with:

Classic Thor, Bearded head alt, whirling Mjolnir accessory

Hogun the Grim, blue/black Mace

Lady Sif in the fan favorite outfit 

Volstagg

Classic Beta Ray Bill & Stormbreaker

Fandral

Classic Moondragon OR Firelord

BAF: Ulik  OR comic Surtur

5 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I want the comic based Warriors Three. I'd love to get them in their own 3 pack but if the marketers don't think that would sell, then I'd put them in a Thor wave, with:

Volstagg

Fandral

sign me up, that wave would be epic

12 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Volstagg

Fandral

Wave 1

1. Thor (repaint of 80th anniversary, half-face helmet, bearded, bare ribs)
  2. Fandral the Dashing
  3. Hogun the Grim
  4. Volstagg the Voluminous
  5. Hela
  6. The Executioner
  7. The Wrecker
  • BAF: Ulik the Troll

Wave 2: 

1. Thor (Dargo Ktor)
  2. Beta Ray Bill
  3. Lady Sif
  4. Heimdall
  5. Balder the Brave
  6. Karnilla
  7. Zarrko the Tomorrow Man (a simple repaint of Doc Ock/Frogman's buck to make it easy for the design team)
  • BAF: The Destroyer