Over 50 In-Hand Images For Hasbro's Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys Wave

JayC

Shown below via sb_toyz who resides in Canada, we have over 50 in-hand images for the new Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys wave to show you. This wave which is available for pre-order now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com includes Arcade, God Doom, Dormammu, The Hood, Lady Deathstrike, Red Skull and AIM Scientist Supreme. The Build-A-Figure for the wave is Xenmu.

00-Marvel-Legends-Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-00.jpg

00-Marvel-Legends-Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-01.jpg

00-Marvel-Legends-Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-02.jpg

00-Marvel-Legends-Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aim-Scientist-Supreme-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aim-Scientist-Supreme-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aim-Scientist-Supreme-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aim-Scientist-Supreme-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aim-Scientist-Supreme-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aim-Scientist-Supreme-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aim-Scientist-Supreme-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aim-Scientist-Supreme-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Arcade-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Arcade-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Arcade-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Arcade-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Arcade-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Arcade-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dormammu-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dormammu-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dormammu-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dormammu-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dormammu-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dormammu-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dormammu-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dormammu-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-God-Doom-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-God-Doom-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-God-Doom-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-God-Doom-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-God-Doom-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-God-Doom-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-God-Doom-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-God-Doom-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Lady-Deathstrike-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Lady-Deathstrike-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Lady-Deathstrike-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Lady-Deathstrike-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Lady-Deathstrike-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Lady-Deathstrike-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Red-Hood-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Red-Hood-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Red-Hood-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Red-Hood-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Red-Hood-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Red-Hood-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Red-Skull-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Red-Skull-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Red-Skull-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Red-Skull-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Red-Skull-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Red-Skull-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Xenmu-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Xenmu-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Xenmu-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Xenmu-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Xenmu-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Xenmu-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Xenmu-07.jpg

I'll throw my displeasure of the Hood figure on there too. Been waiting for a figure of him for a while and this is what we get? They really were giving him the crying collector look. I'll be checking the spare heads I have for a replacement.  All the others look great. 

These in hand images dont make most of this wave look any better to me. Deathstrike is easily the best in the wave for me. Everytime i see that hood, man, I wonder whoever approved/designed its reaction was. Like wow this is such a turd, dont worry they ll eat it up! or man this thing really sucks, oh well hurry up, add some dick shaped bullet effects and call it a day, we gotta make deadline! Or maybe oh boy this sucks, but we have no time to fix it so finalize it, we ll sell another one down the line with improved everything in a two pack, they ll eat it up! 

By the comments you guys really took offense on what Ryan said as a joke. Might not look look like it, but deep down you did.  Call it a subconscious thing. 

Why Hasbro is doing this? This had the potential to be an awesome wave but ...

Lady Deathstrike looks awesome, but is too SHORT! (same complain than the extremely short Marvel Girl!), also Dormammu is too short, but in the other hand Arcade is too tall.

Like everyone else says ... the hood will peg everywhere witht that horrible design and the AIM leader is just meh (nobody cares for that character) people will buy it just for the Xenmu BAF (in my case another meh as I never saw him in the comics except in the Anihilation Saga for two panels)

Red Skull looks nice, Doom always is nice but this is the first time I wanted a simple repaint to have the Future Fundation version and they give me the Secret Wars, LOL

I hate to whip a dead horse but man Hood looks awful. I've never liked the character so it doesn't affect me but shew. Surely something better could have been molded? Arcade looks good but something about it is off that I can't quite put my finger on. Drathstrike looks great but personally I'd have to paint those nails a flesh tone. I don't ever remember her with silver claws but I'm not an X-fan. I don't care enough about Supreme Scientist but he looks fine. Dormammu looked better in promos but again, looks fine. Doom is a lazy reuse of the Super Skrull Doom. Useless for my collection. I'm extremely excited about Red Skull but the elbows are janky. It's still a must for me though. I've never read anything with Xenmu in it. While I suspect it's a good figure, surely there were more desirable bafs they could have done.

I think it’s a fine wave but it could definitely pegwarm. I’m getting arcade and red skull but will wait for a sale or markdown on any of the others.

Personally I am only into hood as ‘irate action figure collector” and thought it was hilarious when one of the hasbro guys posed him with the mini Antman and wasp figures. I’m sure we can all think of a few posters who seem perpetually enraged about the figures they collect

xemnu was cool in immortal hulk but he just reminds me too much of the Wendigo BAF so I’m not going to go out of my way to complete him

the lack of yellow flame or eyes etc on Dormammu is my biggest disappointment with this wave but I’ll probably just stick with the modern Dormammu BAF 

Overall, I'm still really pleased with this wave, but these in-hand images do shine a magnifying glass on some of my little nitpicks. Red Skull's elbows, man... what the hell happened there? Still happy to have in my collection, but that's going to limit what poses he can go in, and I hope his arms aren't breakable because that looks fragile as hell. 

What more can be said about The Hood at this point? We all see it. We all know it. I hope the customizers have fun with this guy. Anybody in need of more civilian clothes bodies or pistols should be mollified. I think I'm going to put his weird-ass screaming head on a S.H.I.E.L.D. trooper body when it finally comes out.

Even tho I'm not planing on getting whole wave this is still pretty strong wave compared to other waves we got so far, even with somewhat obscure baf and kinda lame looking Hood figure it is still wave with some  heavy hitters and new figures we needed for long time. Even tho Dormammu looks better in new pics, he will need some line painting  on the face to make him actually stand out, him and Lady Deathstrike are definite picks for me, Lady D being likely my top fav figure of this year for me.

20 minutes ago, Flounnderr said:

What's up with that Hydra armband on Red Skull??? So I guess Marvel's going to rewrite their history and hide the fact that the Red Skull was a Nazi?

Wasn't that the whole point of the Red Skull, he was the ultimate evil?!

That's what he was meant to be, I mean, Hitler himself taught the guy everything he knows. I don't expect him to wear a swastika since that would cause the world to implode but it would be nice to have a red band instead of yellow. That's why I plan to paint it. When I think Hydra, I think Strucker, not Skull.

23 minutes ago, Flounnderr said:

What's up with that Hydra armband on Red Skull??? So I guess Marvel's going to rewrite their history and hide the fact that the Red Skull was a Nazi?

Wasn't that the whole point of the Red Skull, he was the ultimate evil?!

Of course they are not going to put a nazi symbol on a red skull. These are toys for kids. 

Marvel has never over written the fact that Red skull is a nazi.

On 5/8/2021 at 9:03 PM, tarot said:

Of course they are not going to put a nazi symbol on a red skull. These are toys for kids. 

Marvel has never over written the fact that Red skull is a nazi.

"These toys are for kids"??? Yeah, kids under 12 have $25 to splurge on ML figs or a case that costs $164. Be real, have some integrity. We all know the ML line is collector driven for the most part. Schools no longer teach history , let alone military history & would rather that today's pampered generation of kids grow up ignorant of the atrocities the Nazi's committed during WWII. But ignorance is also not bliss. 

13 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

"These toys are for kids"??? Yeah, kids under 12 have $25 to splurge on ML figs or a case that costs $164. Be real, have some integrity.

Sure, ML may be more collector oriented because children don't have that amount of money, I'll give you that. Thing is they are sold in Toys aisle, next to children's toys. Would we wish it were different? Not really, because that would mean less availability for everyone. I don't know or care where you do your buying, but having these at retail makes them have to align to certain restrictions. 

48 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

Sure, ML may be more collector oriented because children don't have that amount of money, I'll give you that. Thing is they are sold in Toys aisle, next to children's toys. Would we wish it were different? Not really, because that would mean less availability for everyone. I don't know or care where you do your buying, but having these at retail makes them have to align to certain restrictions. 

Not arguing that, just the laughable, "these are for kids" card. 

2 hours ago, memocromatico said:

Even getting past the are they for kids question, I can't think of a single mass retail toyline that has included swastikas. That's just not a thing here. I vaguely recall some griping a few years back that the Indiana Jones figures didn't include swastika armbands on the Nazi villains either.

21 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Not arguing that, just the laughable, "these are for kids" card. 

You're right, its ridiculous. When they announce their Monday/someday roll outs, when they do their interviews, those are not kid oriented. They're not anti-kid, mind you....of course they Hasbro expects kids to want these. But ain't no kid, no mom, out there bustin' out fitty bones for MODOK, or $350.00 for a Sentinel. GTFOH. When they do their action figure reviews, do they not stipulate on that there youtube video, that theyre  "not for kids"?? In big ol' caps, "ADULT COLLECTORS". When you in those toy aisles at Tarjay, lookin' for that newest Legends wave, or that exclusive that doesn't exist, or trying in vain to get some GIJoe classifieds, and there's 2-4 other dudes lookin hard too....you know they aint 12 year olds! Come on now.

Ya'll make me laugh sometimes!

31 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

When they do their action figure reviews, do they not stipulate on that there youtube video, that theyre  "not for kids"?? In big ol' caps, "ADULT COLLECTORS".

This here is a stretch, it's in regards to the video, not the figure being reviewed. 

30 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

You're right, its ridiculous. When they announce their Monday/someday roll outs, when they do their interviews, those are not kid oriented. They're not anti-kid, mind you....of course they Hasbro expects kids to want these. But ain't no kid, no mom, out there bustin' out fitty bones for MODOK, or $350.00 for a Sentinel. GTFOH. When they do their action figure reviews, do they not stipulate on that there youtube video, that theyre  "not for kids"?? In big ol' caps, "ADULT COLLECTORS". When you in those toy aisles at Tarjay, lookin' for that newest Legends wave, or that exclusive that doesn't exist, or trying in vain to get some GIJoe classifieds, and there's 2-4 other dudes lookin hard too....you know they aint 12 year olds! Come on now.

Ya'll make me laugh sometimes!

You know this, I know this & quite a few others here know it as well. It's just the handful that are in denial that this is an adult collector line & keep pulling the card. Denial is not a river!

you guys are missing the point I was trying to make. Not the "it for kids thing", they will always be up for debate (I agree this is a adult collector line. I was just using the standard corporate argument). I was saying why they wouldn't put a Nazi symbol on a mass produced toy. If this was anything else like a high end item, yes you can argue that they should have the symbol in speciality stores but these are being place in toys and general stores. That wouldn't fly with most companies.

Also the original person who started this was saying that Marvel were erasing the fact that Red Skull was a nazi. Never once have they ever done that. In fact they make it his agenda most times he appears. They are just using Hydra cause it is safer. 

14 minutes ago, tarot said:

you guys are missing the point I was trying to make. Not the "it for kids thing", they will always be up for debate (I agree this is a adult collector line. I was just using the standard corporate argument). I was saying why they wouldn't put a Nazi symbol on a mass produced toy. If this was anything else like a high end item, yes you can argue that they should have the symbol in speciality stores but these are being place in toys and general stores. That wouldn't fly with most companies.

Also the original person who started this was saying that Marvel were erasing the fact that Red Skull was a nazi. Never once have they ever done that. In fact they make it his agenda most times he appears. They are just using Hydra cause it is safer. 

"Safer" from what or who?