Marvel Legends Modern Green She-Hulk Figure In-Hand Images From Hasbro

JayC

Shown below via vanillaposer are the first in-hand images for the new Marvel Legends Modern Green She-Hulk figure. The figure is a re-paint of the previous Grey version from the Super-Skrull Build-A-Figure wave and does have a new alternate headsculpt and extra hands. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Marvel-Legends-She-Hulk-01.png

Marvel-Legends-She-Hulk-02.png

I'm just not feeling this one, nor the one that came out in the Super Skrull wave. Right now I continue to roll with the 2007 SDCC version that I have of her in the Fantastic Four costume even though I'm not at all crazy about the facial expression on that particular figure. The business suit that came with her to wear over that costume hasn't aged particularly well either. There have probably been better versions that have come along with the way, but that's the only I've hung on to so far.

On the topic of all things She-Hulk, am I the only one still upset that we never got that Lyra in the Hit-Monkey wave? She was supposed to be a variant of the Red She-Hulk figure and never ever got released that I know of.... I really wanted that figure (still do).

She's gorrrrrrgeous!! (rolling my tongue like a Scotsman!). Yes, my heart is still set on her in 80s attire: her first appearance/ issue look of the torn white dress, her FF costume, and naturally, her Secret Wars outfit with the orange leg-warmers, lol. BUT...I absolutely love this body mold, it's a work of art! Can't wait to get her! 

While I have preordered this, I have to agree that this is not the best or even accurate She-Hulk figure. She is supposed to be based on the modern Avengers version but she is way too small for that. Hopefully we will get a more bulkier figure eventually, that can be use for character like Anaconda.

9 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Not crazy about this head....looks too passive, and it doesnt fit well with the figure.

Agreed. Jen shouldn't have a flat, neutral face. If she's not screaming/sneering in rage, then the alternate Jen head should always have a smile or smirk on her face. That's the Sensational She-Hulk we want. 

Spiderwomans head just doesnt fit She Hulk in looks. Her hair is too straight and just not that classic look I want for her. Its a pretty headsculpt but it doesnt look right here imo. I will definitely be waiting until they give us a classic she hulk, there are a few versions Id take but this is not it.