Another Look At The Marvel Legends Fantastic Four Retro Wave Human Torch

JayC

On 8/2/2021 at 1:41 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

A red figure with black lines and snap on flames would be best. I think it would look better than what we've gotten so far.

Not trying to toot my own horn but I think my custom Torch that I did a couple of yrs ago on the Sunfire buck looks way better than what Hasbro tried to pass off as the Torch with that Walgreens atrocity.

9trlXQs.jpg

I can't help but believe that anything any of us might have dreamed up for the line has already been considered by the Legends team. That being said, I hope they have considered (strongly) a deluxe "Classic" Human Torch (Red with the black lines) with an impressive base so he could be displayed mid-flight.  And I hope they have considered the same for a deluxe Iceman with an ice slide. These two characters definitely need impressive bases, probably more than any other characters I can think of.

On 8/4/2021 at 10:44 AM, Psychosomatic said:

"...I can't help but believe that anything any of us might have dreamed up for the line has already been considered by the Legends team..."

True, but at the same time I don't think anyone ever dreamed the Human Torch would get a yellow head with the rest of his body deeper orange-red. So we're hoping they correct that this time around.

Also with this being the 60th anniversary, let's get some more Mr. Fantastic alt arms/legs, Invisible Woman force field effects, finish up the Inhumans Royal Family, and how about Darklon, Impossible Man, and the Frightful Four? Annihilus? And is a comic Agatha Harkness out of the question?

On 8/4/2021 at 11:50 AM, Gigantor said:

Not trying to toot my own horn but I think my custom Torch that I did a couple of yrs ago on the Sunfire buck looks way better than what Hasbro tried to pass off as the Torch with that Walgreens atrocity.

9trlXQs.jpg

I agree with you. Very nice work!