Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Reveals For May 14

JayC

While there is at least one official Marvel Legends Infinity Saga reveal coming up later today at 1pm ET, we have what appears to be another at least partial reveal. Thanks to a heads up to Rafa we have discovered a listing on the Amazon Mexico website for set number 8 which is listed as Marvel MVL Legends Infinity 8 AVN4 .

The title we have told you about before and but in the site's description for the item is says the set contains MCU figures of Captain Marvel and Rescue from Avengers: Endgame. Now we know this set is a store exclusive but here in the US I don't think it will be an Amazon exclusive, perhaps Target. I also dont know if this set will be officially revealed with images sometime today or not. Right now the Amazon site has no images to go along with the listing. We will update this story as we get more info on it.

Infinity-Saga-Captain-Marvel-And-Resuce.jpg

Early we had our first store exclusive reveal made for the Infinity Saga with the Avengers: Endgame Captain Marvel and Rescue 2-pack. The next regular release figure in Hasbro's Infinity Saga has been revealed as well which is the Iron Man movie 6" Iron Man Mark III figure. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Tony Stark takes on the world's worst villains in the Mark 3 suit: a technological wonder equipped with a variety of stunning enhancements and upgrades. This quality 6-inch Legends Series Iron Man Mark 3 figure features multiple points of articulation and is a great addition to any action figure collection.

With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired products for Marvel fans and collectors.

This figure joins the already revealed Avengers: Age of Ultron Quicksilver, Avengers Endgame Warrior Thor, Avengers: Endgame Iron Man Mark 85 & Thanos Two-Pack and Thor Movie Odin.

There are a total of 10 figures in the line and this is what we know about the remaining figures yet to be officially revealed by Hasbro.

Set 2 - Unknown (likely store exclusive)
Set 6 - IM1 - Iron Monger - F0218 - $69.99
Set 7 - THR3 - Surtur - F0189 - $49.99
Set 9 - IM3 (likely Amazon exclusive)

Look for the next reveals from this line to come on Monday, May 17.

IM-01.jpg

IM-02.jpg

IM-03.jpg

IM-04.jpg

IM-05.jpg

IM-06.jpg

IM-07.jpg

6-INCH-SCALE COLLECTIBLE HAPPY HOGAN AND IRON MAN MARK 21 FIGURES: Fans, collectors, and kids alike can enjoy these 6-inch-scale Happy Hogan and Iron Man Mark 21 figures, inspired by the characters from Marvel Entertainment. This is a Target store exclusive and available for pre-order now. Look for it to be released August 1 for $50.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

1 minute ago, Ironspider428 said:

Wow, that one came out of left field. This one's different from the one that was originally found on Amazon?

I guess that means the Captain Marvel Exclusive goes to Walmart? 

No Amazon. The Iron Man 3 set is still unknown. That one was originally assumed to be Amazon but now we dont know. Guess it still could be or maybe Walmart here in the US.

Okay so that Captain Marvel is amazing!, do I want it yes, do I also want to buy it with a Pepper I don't really care if I have or not no, Pepper's new unhelmeted heads do look amazing, but I'm not getting suckered into spending 70+ dollars on what essentially is 1 figure I want, so if this ever peg warms like the last movie multipacks then I'll bite, Iron Man Mark III super easy pass, does it look good sure whatever, Werther's Orignal suit Iron Man and Happy Hogan...most certainly a never, I'm still okay with Hasbro leaving my pockets alone with this series so far, I also gotta say this what a ball drop Hasbro, you are making a line of movie figures going back through all of the infinity saga, and had a chance to fill so many gaps with much needed figures and you just give us most of the same things over and over...super pathetic, so many missed opportunity again, because what more Iron People? Hasbro you lame.