Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Reveals For May 14

JayC

So we have three sets that remain to be revealed. 2 regular releases and one store exclusive likely going to Walmart. The next Infinity Saga unless Walmart is just running late and puts their exclusive up today will be on Monday

Set 6 - IM1 - Iron Monger - F0218 - $69.99
Set 7 - THR3 - Surtur - F0189 - $49.99
Set 9 - Store Exclusive Unknown

6 minutes ago, JayC said:

So we have three sets that remain to be revealed. 2 regular releases and one store exclusive likely going to Walmart. The next Infinity Saga unless Walmart is just running late and puts their exclusive up today will be on Monday

Set 6 - IM1 - Iron Monger - F0218 - $69.99
Set 7 - THR3 - Surtur - F0189 - $49.99
Set 9 - Store Exclusive Unknown

I'll bet anything the Walmart exclusive includes Captain America. Either an updated Infinity War version or Endgame with the broken shield.

So far they've been saving me a lot of money with Odin and Quicksilver being my only real interests so far. I'd get the Happy Hogan set, but on clearance down the road.

I put my pre-order in for the Happy 2-pack. $50 feel gross when I only want Happy and couldn't care less about the Iron Man repaint he comes with, but really wanted Happy. I have no interest in the other Iron Man, Pepper/Rescue or Captain Marvel figures shown today. It looks like Happy and Surtur are the only 2 Infinity Saga figures I'm going to end up wanting. Was really hoping for a Warriors Three.... and an Outrider...

40 minutes ago, Bunjo0243 said:

One can still hope for a Chitauri or Outriders army build. *Sigh

Yeah I really wish this would be a thing, I have a bad feeling it may never be, judging by what Hasbro is doing with this line, they really didn't deliver IMO, these packs seem uninspired like I said earlier, so many possibilities with this series and they gave us so many flubs, 3 Iron Men already, man that IM3 pack should have been Killian and Happy, The Captain Marvel could have came with a Chick we didn't have like anybody, not another Rescue (but alas more Iron suit people), so many missed opportunites, the people need Wong, Chitauri, Outriders, Killian, Malekith, Kurse, Warriors 3, Miek, Whiplash, Kaecilius, I could go on, either way we arn't getting any of those guys.... maybe next year 😞

55 minutes ago, tarot said:

Dude it a target exclusive. It ain't going on clearance. 

You might want to check the price of the Storm-Thunderbird 2-pack.  or the Deadly Origins widow. Or the Starforce Captain Marvel.  And i'm pretty sure Katy will be marked down before too long, as well.  Heck, i even got the AoU Hulkbuster 2-pack on clearance... it just took awhile.  I think the iron spider/man 2-pack and the red hulk are about the only target exclusives that haven't gone on clearance or marked down at some point.

Not really feeling today's reveals very much, i guess happy is OK but i don't particularly need gold armor IM. Don't really need another rescue and as far as Carol i'll just wait for the next movie.

1 hour ago, tarot said:

That really depends on the exclusive, and I could see this one getting the red tag.

Not everything has the heat that the GI Joe Classified series does right now.

Anyway...the Captain Marvel/Rescue pack was a definite buy, Mk 3. is a buy (and I'll get rid of my old inferior version). 

Happy/Werther's Original Iron Man is a pass unless it goes on clearance.  I do like the Happy figure and would like to have it for no other reason than it being a tribute to the director that kicked off the MCU, but I don't need it THAT much, and have even less use for that Iron Man.

I bet the Wal-Mart exclusive is Captain America related, if for no other reason than Wal-Mart seems to be very keen on Captain America exclusives.

1 hour ago, tarot said:

I'm in Canada dude. It will end up somewhere here and go on clearance. I'm not worried.