Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Reveals For May 14

JayC

5 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Might piss off some fans but I'm hoping the other exclusive is an Endgame Cap (reworked or otherwise). Wasn't able to pick him up the first time.

I don't think I ever saw him either. I'd be up for Endgame Black Widow which I never saw either.

1 minute ago, Hogun said:

Okay, Hasbro. You have given us Happy Hogan. The next step is to give us Hogun the Grim, yours truly.

Yep, a Warrior's Three 3-pack is a must for me

2 hours ago, tarot said:

Dude it a target exclusive. It ain't going on clearance. 

Uhhhm....do you mean like none of the First 10 Years exclusives never went on clearance or do you mean how none of the Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary WM exclusives went on clearance, or how the Target Gwen and Miles Spiderverse sets never went on clearance. Oh, that's right, you couldn't throw a rock at Target without hitting a Hulk/Hulkbuster set, Cap and Iron Man exclusives went on clearance almost immediately after they hit the shelf, and Gwen and MIles didn't even start to leave the shelves till after they got marked down to $14 or beyond. I'm not a fan of the availability issues with Target exclusive, but somehow I think whoever wants this set (for whatever reason I can't understand), I think they can rest easy.

Also, typical Hasbro: "Remember that Pepper Potts alternate head sculpt everyone wanted, well here it is. No, it's not the payoff to keep alive the ruse that everyone absolutely loves and adores the worlds sweetheart Captain Superior.

I'll pay $30 on Ebay to avoid contributing to that move.

I want to be mad at Hasbro because they keep going for the the easy repaints of the Iron Legion instead of making the heavy hitters like Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker or Shotgun... but I can't be mad at that Happy Hogan figure. It'll go perfect holding the briefcase MK 5.

That MK 3 looks amazing, though I wish it included a second pair of hands with holes for repulsor effects. I'm glad that it includes a face with the faceplate up, it's neat that Hasbro isn't skimping on using RDJ's likeness. Now we just gotta wait until it's repainted into the MK 2.

And I'm happy for the Rescue, the two alternate headsculpts are very much welcome. All this time I've been bummed that the Figuarts never saw a bootleg version since I would have liked to take the drones from it for the Marvel Legends, so I'm happy to see a Marvel Legends including them. The only problem is going to be the Captain Marvel figure since I only collect Iron Man, luckly I have a friend who might want her.

I am dissapointed with the endgame pack, but mainly because I wanted to be a Cap figure and not because the figures themselves are not worth it. Well, I guess no one really craved for another Rescue figure, so I'm a little dissapointed with her being in this pack. It could have been Nebula instead or even Gamora, but I get why they decided to simply go with an already existing figure. Which makes me wonder why didn't they do that with Cap. It is a figure that I'm sure people want more than Rescue, because many never found it the first time.Hell, it could have been him with Danvers here.

As far as the Mark III goes, it's a really good figure by the looks of it. The Tony Stark likeness is a little off, but it's definitely positive that they at least included it, the red is a bit too shiny though, which is actually the only thing I consider an issue with the figure. It might still look fine in hand, so there's that.

The Iron Man 3 two-pack has me confused, because I'm not sure if it's the rumored Iron Man 3 pack from the Infinity Saga line, or just some additional exclusive to it. What's the case here, cause I'd like to know before I share my thoughts about it. 

2 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

I'll bet anything the Walmart exclusive includes Captain America. Either an updated Infinity War version or Endgame with the broken shield.

Man I very much hope so. I wanted them to include him in the Endgame set, but no... It can't be an Infinity Saga celebration without Cap

6 hours ago, JayC said:

Amazon jsut put the images out. Pre-Order link on  Amazon exclusive

01.jpg

06.jpg

08.jpg

AT LAST! Captain Marvel!! Now this is a great reveal. I love her face sculpt.

When the first Rescue came out, I was jazzed to get her! Of course as we all know the real star of that wave was Rock Python, but Rescue was ok too.  

Originally I thought her back pack had the same hinged flaps/air brakes the MCU Iron Man had on his armor; sadly this wasn't the case. But then I noticed the black panels were hinged...and THEN I noticed she had DOUBLE ELBOWS! So happy with the figure, I was gonna pass on this one...but really, look at all the accessories this version has. 3 head sculpts and her own blast effects too. Plus a bonus CAPTAIN MARVEL wearing Mar-Vell's colors. YEAH....I'm DOWN!  

These continue to be great releases with some awesome surprises thrown in. Happy and Red Captain Marvel are fantastic.

it is clear that Hasbro is going to take their time  rolling out the Infinity  Saga figures.. the 2nd Rescue and MK 21 inclusions could have been any number of new or updated characters. Just hope they don’t drag it out to long and they really improve their articulation scheme or face printing and decide to start all over!

I like getting the older Iron Man figures, that MK 3 is beautiful. Here’s really hoping they invest the $$ to update Cap in both The First Avenger and Avengers 1 suits. Caps and Thor’s first movie need serious upgrades.. 

1 hour ago, enzosaurusrex said:

If it were up to me, I would get a civilian-clothed Cap and Nat. Again, might piss off some fans lol

That would make a lot of customizers very happy to get some plain clothes figures. Honestly a good plain clothes figure would be Rhodey with his leg supports. It's also been forever since we got a Bruce Banner figure and he was in a 5-pack.

5 hours ago, JayC said:

Early we had our first store exclusive reveal made for the Infinity Saga with the Avengers: Endgame Captain Marvel and Rescue 2-pack. The next regular release figure in Hasbro's Infinity Saga has been revealed as well which is the Iron Man movie 6" Iron Man Mark III figure. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.
IM-02.jpg

IM-04.jpg

This is a long overdue upgrade. I will say, its past time they gave us a repulsor blasting hand that has an articulated wrist hinge. Its odd that they did that for the Death Dealer figure, but not for Iron Man. I don't really "need" this figure  but its such an improvement over the original MCU action figure, plus its got a brighter red paint job. Well done, gents.

Wow, New MKIII sculpt looks phenomenal, wonder if the open facemask head will fit on the MKVII...

That Captain Marvel is the version I've wanted since opening day of Endgame! The "Karen" haircut, the Mar-Vell colors, she actually looks a little beefy and not anorexic like her first figures, just gotta slap the effects that came with her binary form figure on there and it'll be perfect!

3 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

"...Happy/Werther's Original Iron Man is a pass unless it goes on clearance.  I do like the Happy figure and would like to have it for no other reason than it being a tribute to the director that kicked off the MCU, but I don't need it THAT much, and have even less use for that Iron Man..."

Ah yassss! Instead of the Golden Avenger, tremble, villains, before the awesome might of the Butterscotch Avenger!! 

I was able to order a few of the Amazon exclusive Cap Marvel / Rescue sets after they put them back up. So happy, the last few Amazon sets ( Children of Thanos and Grey Deadpool) got pricey at time of release so don’t wait to jump on these pre-orders.

Same with the Happy / MK 21 Target exclusive. Even though many are saying they will pass I’ve got burned by both the Spidey/ Iron Man & Spidey MJ Sets... ended up paying a significant mark up for both. The Happy set is one per but I’m thinking the bland 2nd figure and higher price point will make this set a little easier to find.

The only figure they have revealed that I have NOT pre-ordered is MK3 but only because I still see the MK VII in stores now, figure he will be just as easy to grab. Then it’s just MKII and the Suit Case Armor that needs to get upgraded. Since they are doing a proper Iron Monger, would love if they took another crack at the MKI.. but not holding my breath.

46 minutes ago, tarot said:

I can see us getting a MK II at some point using the exact same mold, minus the accessories. Maybe that is what is part of the 2-pack is for the Iron Monger set.

I think the MK 2 can be best released in a 2-pack with the MK 4 to commemorate the birthday rumble. It'd be neat if it came with open faceplates for both Tony and Rhodey.

15 minutes ago, ransomz said:

I hope Captain Marvel gets her bathing suit costume in the next one. Or maybe she could meet up with an alternate universe Captain Marvel who is wearing the lightening one piece and has big Farrah Fawcett hair. They have the obligatory fight and then team up.

Let me tell you, the lightning onesie just does it for me in every medium,. Comic if drawn by Pérez or Byrne, every Legends version...well the Super Hero Squad little person cosplay was creepy.. but every other version... yowza!!