Marvel Legends Quasar First In-Hand Images

3 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Those karate chop or runner's hands don't go with Quasar, they shoulda included a grabbing hand & a splayed fingers hand. Now I gotta look for extra male Caucasian hands for him.

They are trying to be flying hands; That or Quasar has learned Karate

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep... VERY familiar with the awkward walk in, check aisle, walk out 30 seconds later empty-handed scenario.  At least with Target and WG there's something else i'm there to buy anyhow, and Gamestop i

Quasar now needs Space Armor Ironman & this version of Thor as well as Photon & a few other Avengers that took part of Operation: Galactic Storm.

That's a lot of words, but all I heard was BOXED SET!

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Those karate chop or runner's hands don't go with Quasar, they shoulda included a grabbing hand & a splayed fingers hand. Now I gotta look for extra male Caucasian hands for him.

Have you found quasar?

3 hours ago, LordVenger said:

Oh. Ok. I still haven’t been able to find nova. 

I'm glad for you fans of the classic New Warriors members & the fact that you just need Namorita &  Speedball to complete the core members of the team. I just never could get into  the Teen Titans light.  Though I do want to see the Bengal made as he is not only a Night Thrasher enemy, but DD's as well. The new Spidey buck is ideal for him or Sunfire buck.