Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends The Infinity Saga Nano Gauntlet

JayC

Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame marks the final chapter in the Avengers Infinity Saga. With the Marvel Legends Series Nano Gauntlet, fans of the era-defining Marvel Cinematic Universe can own a premium electronic roleplay item worthy of superheroes like Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, and Captain Marvel.

Bring home an iconic piece of Avengers movie lore. Featuring 5 highly articulated electronic fingers, 6 Infinity Stone accessories with pulsating light effects, movie-inspired sound FX including the climactic snap! and a sleek open hand display mode, this premium Iron Man Nano Gauntlet roleplay item makes a great gift for fans of Marvel’s Infinity Saga. You can pre-order this now at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Nano-Gauntlet-12.jpg

Nano-Gauntlet-00.jpg

Nano-Gauntlet-1.jpg

Nano-Gauntlet-01.jpg

Nano-Gauntlet-02.jpg

Nano-Gauntlet-03.jpg

Nano-Gauntlet-04.jpg

Nano-Gauntlet-05.jpg

Nano-Gauntlet-06.jpg

Nano-Gauntlet-07.jpg

Nano-Gauntlet-08.jpg

Nano-Gauntlet-09.jpg

Nano-Gauntlet-10.jpg

Y'know, I said I wasn't gonna get any more Infinity Gauntlets after the first one but damn if this isn't tempting me, what with the removeable Gems and whatnot.

I'll still probably...mildly reluctantly...pass on it, but I WOULD like to state for the record that I would be totally down for a fully detailed "regular" Iron Man Gauntlet at some point.

One of my goals after the kids move out is to have a "Trophy Room" I already have the Infinity Gauntlet, but I also really dig this, as well as that Tesseract that came with Red Skull and Eye of Agomotto they just did, but I'm hesitant because I'm afraid of Infinity Stone redundancy in my collection....hashtag geek problems...

1 minute ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

One of my goals after the kids move out is to have a "Trophy Room" I already have the Infinity Gauntlet, but I also really dig this, as well as that Tesseract that came with Red Skull and Eye of Agomotto they just did, but I'm hesitant because I'm afraid of Infinity Stone redundancy in my collection....hashtag geek problems...

Yep, that's where I'm at.  Already have a "trophy wall" with a gauntlet.

The removable stones are the selling point to me but it just doesn’t have the big time feel of the original gauntlet. I THINK I’m set with the original, May change my mind if I see it.

since Hasbro seems intent on making as many Infinity Gauntlets as they can how about a comic version?

also seems like these cosplay pieces are a good investment, the original pieces still command a hefty price tag