Over 100 In-Hand Detailed Images For The New Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys Wave

JayC

Shown below via jwmp_show are over 100 in-hand detailed images for the new Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys wave. This wave which is available for pre-order now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com includes Arcade, God Doom, Dormammu, The Hood, Lady Deathstrike, Red Skull and AIM Scientist Supreme. The Build-A-Figure for the wave is Xenmu. The wave have started hitting outside the US.

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-01.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-02.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-03.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-04.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-05.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-06.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-07.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-08.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-09.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-10.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-11.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-12.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-13.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-14.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-15.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-16.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-17.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-18.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-19.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-20.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-21.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-22.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-23.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-24.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-25.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-26.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-27.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-28.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-29.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-30.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-31.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-32.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-33.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-34.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-35.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-36.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-37.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-38.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-39.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-40.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-41.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-42.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-43.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-44.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-45.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-46.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-47.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-48.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-49.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-50.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-51.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-52.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-53.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-54.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-55.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-56.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-57.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-58.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-59.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-60.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-61.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-62.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-63.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-64.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-65.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-66.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-67.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-68.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-69.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-70.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-71.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-72.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-73.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-74.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-75.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-76.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-77.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-78.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-79.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-80.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-81.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-82.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-83.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-84.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-85.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-86.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-87.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-88.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-89.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-90.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-91.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-92.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-93.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-94.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-95.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-96.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-97.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-98.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-99.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-100.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-101.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-102.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-103.jpg

Bring-On-The-Bad-Guys-104.jpg

This wave just looks like so much fun from start to finish.  Xemnu the Titan.  Did not think I would live to see the day.

Do Arcade's heads look undersized to anyone else?

I'm getting two Red Skulls so I can repaint one.  I want to find a more Golden Age-y head for him, too.  Something like this:

845855-rising_sun_vs._swastika.thumb.jpg.14f8a27135f696bfde67b76e092239cc.jpg

Great pics, but at the same time....really shows how just a little care could've improved Dormammu immensely. I thought I could get used to the one color head, but seriously, the lack of yellow eyes/mouth just make it all blah. I mean, this isn't even incompetence...because they know full well what he's supposed to look like, and then decided to do it incorrectly anyway. Aside from the Scientist Supreme (which looks fantastic) its the one figure out of this wave I truly wanted. 

44 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Lady Deathstrike looks so good.

And I guess she's 5'7" so the scale works. I'll allow it.

I dunno I thought she was 5'9 according to marvel wikis, either way it doesn't matter that much, because figure looks incredible and easily my personal fav of the year so far, but yeah it's weird to see her much shorter than 90's Jean or Storm.

38 minutes ago, FASVB said:

Amazon cancelled my Lady Deathstrike. This never happened before. 

I’ve heard about this both here and on fwoosh, either they took more preorders than they could handle or hasbro shorted their order. I’m leaning towards the latter but I suppose it could be the former ... either way seems like deathstrike is the most in-demand from this wave, not really surprising given that 90s x-characters are quite popular. Still, pretty strange that they didn’t just push back the date , I think that is their usual practice 

edit: looks like I was wrong as folks are reporting Dormammu and AIM  scientist supreme preorders are getting cancelled too

Cancelled Amazon orders is deeply concerning news. Its also a dirty trick; I remember years ago when I ordered the X-Men Jubilee wave from them and later they cancelled it with no warning. However jumping over to BBTS (at the time my regular go-to) or any other outlet was a waste of time because they were all sold out. Hope that doesnt happen for collectors here.

Still only want Deathstrike, Dormammu, Red Skull and Scientist Supreme, the rest look blah, The hood actually looked redeemable with the Madrox head though, still a really lame figure IMO, I am on the fence though about Xemnu, I keep flip flopping on do I want to build him or not, the not wanting to build him keeps winning Because I just don't want to buy 3 figures I really don't care for to get his pieces (he also doesn't look that fantastic , I wish he did, but he just looks like snuffaluffaguss Wendigo, I don't think he would sparkle on a shelf with a Wendigo in a collection), and with prices so lofty here in Canada 37.99 with tax for a figure I can't just buy for the sake of it anymore, gotta be more selective. I do want to know if the Red Onslaught BAF head can fit on that Red Skull though, I like that head better then the two they gave us.

5 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Still only want Deathstrike, Dormammu, Red Skull and Scientist Supreme, the rest look blah, The hood actually looked redeemable with the Madrox head though, still a really lame figure IMO, I am on the fence though about Xemnu, I keep flip flopping on do I want to build him or not, the not wanting to build him keeps winning Because I just don't want to buy 3 figures I really don't care for to get his pieces 

Not sure how much this helps, but it would only be two figures you don't care for: Arcade and the Hood. God-Emperor Doom doesn't come with a BAF piece.

13 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

I’ve heard about this both here and on fwoosh, either they took more preorders than they could handle or hasbro shorted their order. I’m leaning towards the latter but I suppose it could be the former ... either way seems like deathstrike is the most in-demand from this wave, not really surprising given that 90s x-characters are quite popular. Still, pretty strange that they didn’t just push back the date , I think that is their usual practice 

edit: looks like I was wrong as folks are reporting Dormammu and AIM  scientist supreme preorders are getting cancelled too

1 hour ago, Sidewinder said:

Yesterday my Deathstrike, Dormammu, and AIM Scientist were all cancelled. 

Supposedly some people were saying online that they were able to get in contact with customer service rep who told them the product was actually being pushed back, but with the recent site update they are listed as cancelled as they are only tentatively scheduled for a time past the current shipping schedules. Supposedly they will be fulfilled but are not sure enough of a ship date that they can give you the standard Amazon estimates. Personally, I don't have faith that they'll be able to make sure none of these orders fall through the cracks so I've made arrangements with other etailers to get those figures at the very least. If I receive them before the Amazon order, which they are estimated to do, then I'll cancel any order Amazon may have reinstated. This sucks, and with more and more people doing their shopping online this is becoming way to prevalent with Amazon.

9 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

Not sure how much this helps, but it would only be two figures you don't care for: Arcade and the Hood. God-Emperor Doom doesn't come with a BAF piece.

Oh man you are right, how did I not really consider that, well I still really don't want Arcade or Hood, but I mean I will buy them if they go cheaper at some point, but who knows maybe I'll cave if they are readily available when the wave hits, thanks for reminding me Doom doesn't come with a BAF piece, although if anything I'd rather have God Doom then Shaun White and Ken Jeong action figures. 😅

6 hours ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

My Deathstrike and Dormammu were canceled by Amazon, too- weird, as Amazon rarely does that. I don't know about the "site update" explanation- I have other items on order for the future, and none of those have been canceled. Luckily, I had Deathstrike and Dormy pre-ordered on Pulse, too. 

I noticed you can no longer order them on Amazon, I wonder what happened. Just another reason I'm leery about pre-orders. As it happens, a few weeks back I decided to switch my order from Amazon to Pulse anyway. Good thing I guess.