Over 40 In-Hand Images For The Medicom MAFEX Avengers: Infinity War Captain America Figure

JayC

Shown below via Isaac Wong are over 40 in-hand images for the new MAFEX Avengers: Infinity War Captain America figure from Medicom. The figure includes 2 headsculps, Corvus Glaive staff, Proxima Midnight staff, 2 Regular Wakanda shields and 2 Extended Wakanda shields. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-00.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-01.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-02.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-03.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-04.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-05.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-06.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-07.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-08.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-09.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-10.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-11.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-12.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-13.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-14.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-15.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-16.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-17.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-18.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-19.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-20.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-21.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-22.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-23.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-24.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-25.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-26.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-27.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-28.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-29.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-30.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-31.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-32.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-33.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-34.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-35.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-36.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-37.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-38.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-39.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-40.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-41.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-42.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-43.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-44.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-45.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-46.jpg

MAFEX-Infinity-War-Steve-Rogers-47.jpg

This is a great figure.MAFEX does great, although not to Hot Toys level, figures. 

In the side by sides it’s clear companies struggle to get Chris Evans likeness. 

Funny that MAFEX went with the 1 open shield, 1 closed shield choice that Legends went with. IF the Walmart IW Cap is easy enough to find I may grab a 2nd so I get use both as either opened or closed. But Walmart being Walmart I’ll end up with just the one. Or pay the same price as these MAFEX to get him on the secondary market.

They really got his colors right too. I’m undecided if Hasbro’s version with the brighter colors is going to make me kit bashing the old version with the updated heads and settle for that figures other flaws. The team shot in Wakanda really emphasizes how those colors needed to be muted.

any way, great figure. Way to late in the game to start over getting MAFEX of my MCU Avengers but they are sharp

On a side note, I can't wait until Mafex does the MK 50 Iron Man. Their MK 85 looks very tempting, but the upcoming Marvel Legends re-release seems like it can hold its own, especially since it has unmasked heads and a snapping hand. But a Mafex Iron Man MK 50? That would surely blow the Hasbro MK 50 out of the water.

24 minutes ago, ADour said:

On a side note, I can't wait until Mafex does the MK 50 Iron Man. Their MK 85 looks very tempting, but the upcoming Marvel Legends re-release seems like it can hold its own, especially since it has unmasked heads and a snapping hand. But a Mafex Iron Man MK 50? That would surely blow the Hasbro MK 50 out of the water.

Agreed, Hasbro's MK 50 mold is absolute trash. I really hope at some point they redo it, but that's a whole new figure situation, unlike for some of the other IW updates they've done. I have the Fantascraft MK 50, so I probably wouldn't get a Mafex version, but I'd be all over a new $25 Hasbro version. 

3 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

Agreed, Hasbro's MK 50 mold is absolute trash. I really hope at some point they redo it, but that's a whole new figure situation, unlike for some of the other IW updates they've done. I have the Fantascraft MK 50, so I probably wouldn't get a Mafex version, but I'd be all over a new $25 Hasbro version. 

I think it would be lovely if they redid it some time down the line as a deluxe figure with a wide array of nanoweapon accessories. But whether it's a regular release or deluxe, it would be amazing to get a new pinless sculpt of it. I really don't know what happened with sculpt of the MK 50, the creases are too wide and deep and the proportions, particularly the shoulders, are wacky. I also never liked the helmet, with the whole deal of making the faceplate a separate piece gluded-on. It also doesn't help that the helmet, especially the temples, lack a lot of detail that should be there. Another detail that I hate about Hasbro's MK 50 is the palm guards. The sculpt of them continues from the hand to a few milimeters into the forearm, which is awkwardly broken up by the articulation of the hand. I don't understand why didn't they do the figure's hands like the MK 7, especially since the blasting hands in the MK 50 are not articulated.