Hasbro Fan First Live-Stream Announced For This Thursday - May 27

JayC

I'm betting this will be the official reveal of the Eternals, but I think since they said some comic stuff will be revealed soon, some AOA wave 2 or FF Retro I'd imagine. maybe some Retro Carded Spidey fan channel figures (I'm sure they said we were getting a few of these soon).

I think an Eternals reveal is likely, given the trailer. Last Fan Fest they gave us the Iron Man wave, Endgame Thor and Sabretooth, so I'm not expecting a ton of stuff. My guess would be Eternals stuff, another Retro Spider-Man figure and SDCC/Pulsecon exclusives. Unless they reveal Eternals stuff on a separate occasion, in which case I think they'll give us either the F4 Retro wave or AoA wave 2.

I'll be saving money if it's the Eternals wave revealed. Im limited to comic-only figures from now on. And NOT more AOA stuff for me as I skipped that wave.

Hopefully it will be more FF RETRO AND Spidey.

Of course I would gladly welcome more Classic/Retro X-men. Im still looking for more "Outback" costumes and characters like Havok, Psylocke, Rogue and LONGSHOT.  A sitting pack in of Gateway would be cool.  Maybe more Reavers? Or Brotherhood characters...yeah...more X-Men please. 

I tell ya...this has become an expensive hobby for some of us but I love it!

Just now, MightyThorness said:

I'm so tired of Spiderman, X-MEN,and MCU stuff !!! How about so cosmic, and Thor related characters.

Im all about the cosmic stuff as well! I love my X-Men but Firelord, Nova II Moondragon and More Thor characters would be a welcome change

2 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

Surprise! Eternals comic wave:

spacer.png

This makes more sense.....but as we know they don't always do what makes "sense". 

On the one hand I'd like to see comic versions of the Eternals (not positive though that I'd pick them up).

On the other, I'd be pissed if they rolled out this team when the Inhumans and original Guardians of the Galaxy haven't been completed yet.

Aside from the cosmic-themed Walgreens exclusives (if those even really exist and I'm not sure they do), I don't think we'll see much in the way of Thor and space-born figures this year. But in 2022 and 2023 we'll have new movies based on Thor, Captain Marvel, and the Guardians of the Galaxy, as well as the Secret Invasion Disney+ series, so I would hope and expect to see more comic book characters fitting those themes around then as well. 

5 hours ago, MightyThorness said:

I'm so tired of Spiderman, X-MEN,and MCU stuff !!! How about some cosmic, and Thor related characters.

This
And, I need to see more Captain America related characters: comic Isiah Bradley, Scourge of the Underworld, a new comic U.S. Agent, classic comic Falcon, Sin, Diamondback, comic Battlestar...

Everytime I think about classic Falcon I really want so many of the other 70s-80s era heroes- Sub-Mariner, Thundra, Iron Fist, Ms. Marvel, Power Man (Luke Cage), Wonder Man, Red Wolf, Doc Samson, El Aguila, Mantis....and then I start thinking about the Golden Age heroes....

but then the actual reveal will come on Thursday and not one of these will show. ARRGHH!

With Hasbro's tendencies lately I'm predicting the Official Reveal of the Eternals wave with the addition of when and where Angelina's Thena figure will be sold (probably freakin' Target) and possibly another tease for the F4 retro line. Basically a repaint. A Crystal figure would be a massive surprise, though.

1 minute ago, monron999 said:

With Hasbro's tendencies lately I'm predicting the Official Reveal of the Eternals wave with the addition of when and where Angelina's Thena figure will be sold (probably freakin' Target) and possibly another tease for the F4 retro line. Basically a repaint. A Crystal figure would be a massive surprise, though.

I think it's been all-but-confirmed that Ajak is the Target Exclusive for the Eternals Wave.  Unlikely that they'd get two.

Which means that Thena's either a Wal-Mart exclusive, or coming in some other format we just haven't seen yet (Maybe a Deluxe with a bunch of conjured weapons/FX?)  I'm also beginning to question just how much she's in the movie....starting to suspect she may be a first-act casualty.

2 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

I think it's been all-but-confirmed that Ajak is the Target Exclusive for the Eternals Wave.  Unlikely that they'd get two.

Which means that Thena's either a Wal-Mart exclusive, or coming in some other format we just haven't seen yet (Maybe a Deluxe with a bunch of conjured weapons/FX?)  I'm also beginning to question just how much she's in the movie....starting to suspect she may be a first-act casualty.

Ya, it was mostly tongue-in-cheek, just cuz I hate Target exclusives, but I though Kro was also a Target exclusive. Luckily, I don't want or need either of them, though a Salma Hayek head sculpt would not be bad to have on hand. With a little tooling and a Moonstone buck say hello to Santanico Pandemonium.