Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys Classic Red Skull Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Geek HangOver takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys Classic Red Skull figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Classic-Red-Skull-01.jpg

Classic-Red-Skull-02.jpg

Classic-Red-Skull-03.jpg

Classic-Red-Skull-04.jpg

Classic-Red-Skull-05.jpg

Classic-Red-Skull-06.jpg

Classic-Red-Skull-07.jpg

Classic-Red-Skull-08.jpg

Classic-Red-Skull-09.jpg

Classic-Red-Skull-10.jpg

Classic-Red-Skull-11.jpg

Classic-Red-Skull-12.jpg

Classic-Red-Skull-13.jpg

47 minutes ago, Psychosomatic said:

This has been on my must have list for years, but I have to say I hate both head sculpts and I really hope the dark washed Red Skull head from the Iron Skull figure is a suitable replacement in terms of fit.

I agree; neither head sculpt really fits my idea of the Red Skull. They're ok, but just "off" enough where I find myself asking "this is supposed to be the Red Skull?"

Also, a jaw hinge articulation would've been cool for this, I think.  A holster of some kind should be standard for any figure that comes with a hand gun.

weird elbows aside, this seems to be one of the more well-received figures in the wave.  I have him on preorder with target, we'll see if it end up shipping or if they cancel like amazon (altho maybe red skull is the one figure that hasn't been cancelled yet? i can't recall).  Anyhow my kitbash of iron skull head on spiderman noir body has served me well but it will be nice to get skull in this look with a head that fits on the neck peg properly lol

6 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

Great to see this review because it looks like that ugly gap in the elbow joins can be mitigated by where you bend his arm and where you have the elbow. That's very good news and it shows that whoever was photographing this figure for Hasbro was doing them no favors there. 

At least it's an improvement over those sausage arms/legs that Hasbro gave those early awful versions of Hydra grunts.

I liked this at first when he was announced but I think I like my iron skull better for whatever reason. He just looks neat. I dont like either heads on this new guy like i originally did. 

4 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

I liked this at first when he was announced but I think I like my iron skull better for whatever reason. He just looks neat. I dont like either heads on this new guy like i originally did. 

I still hope they re-release the Iron Skull but in Hydra colours

On 5/25/2021 at 2:36 PM, Atlantis said:

I agree; neither head sculpt really fits my idea of the Red Skull. They're ok, but just "off" enough where I find myself asking "this is supposed to be the Red Skull?"

Also, a jaw hinge articulation would've been cool for this, I think.  A holster of some kind should be standard for any figure that comes with a hand gun.

Jaw hinge would have been awesome! Toybiz did three  (Beast, Ghost Rider, Beta Ray Bill), right? Holster would have been great too. I think Hasbro is doing an amazing job, but I am surprised they didn't nail this one.