Marvel Legends Disney+ Wave The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Sam Wilson Captain America Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Sam Wilson Captain America figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Sam-Wilson-00.JPG

Sam-Wilson-01.JPG

Sam-Wilson-02.JPG

Sam-Wilson-03.JPG

Sam-Wilson-04.JPG

Sam-Wilson-05.JPG

Sam-Wilson-06.JPG

Sam-Wilson-07.JPG

Sam-Wilson-08.JPG

Sam-Wilson-09.JPG

Sam-Wilson-10.JPG

Sam-Wilson-11.JPG

Sam-Wilson-12.JPG

Sam-Wilson-13.JPG

Sam-Wilson-14.JPG

Sam-Wilson-15.JPG

Sam-Wilson-16.JPG

Sam-Wilson-17.JPG

Sam-Wilson-18.JPG

Sam-Wilson-20.JPG

Sam-Wilson-21.JPG

Sam-Wilson-22.JPG

Sam-Wilson-23.JPG

Sam-Wilson-24.JPG

Sam-Wilson-25.JPG

Sam-Wilson-26.JPG

Love the visor on that head sculpt.  I really like how the wings can fold over, too (though they should have more red in them, curse you, MCU!). Overall though I'm gonna stick with the 3 pack version ( I was able to get some very cool aftermarket wings for him). 

The 3 pack version's head swaps very nicely on the Fixit BAF Falcon; I would be interested to see if the MCU Cap-Falc does, though I'm thinking its too small.

What I love best about this figure is that it most closely resembles what it was in the comics. Way to go!

2 hours ago, memocromatico said:

I hadn't noticed the visor being seethrough!! Now I'm really hoping they rerelease the wings with a Falcon from the show... as much as I love how this looks, Wilson as Falcon is what I'd love to put on my display

I agree, we had the whole show to see him in that new Falcon suit, I was kind of hoping we'd get a figure of that too. Maybe that'll be the suit they give Joaquin when he becomes the new Falcon and we'll get a figure then.

2 hours ago, Brenttoo said:

I agree, we had the whole show to see him in that new Falcon suit, I was kind of hoping we'd get a figure of that too. Maybe that'll be the suit they give Joaquin when he becomes the new Falcon and we'll get a figure then.

That would suck for me, I really want that Wilson Falcon (not dissing on Torres' Falcon possibility, I'll probably want it too)

1 hour ago, RyanDaly said:

There is a second Disney+ wave coming later this year, and while we assume it'll be full of characters from What If...?, Hawkeye, and Ms. Marvel, maybe they'll surprise us with a new Falcon figure. 

Doubtful that Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel will be a part of the second wave. Most of them have only started filming. BUT they will be part of a third wave,

2 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

There is a second Disney+ wave coming later this year, and while we assume it'll be full of characters from What If...?, Hawkeye, and Ms. Marvel, maybe they'll surprise us with a new Falcon figure. 

What if... they give us a Falcon in the What If...? wave?

Wait.. there is a different guy running around calling himself the Falcon now? Didn’t Sam go back to being the Falcon now that Steve is back? I’m so removed from comics now this makes my head spin...

now even B characters get Legacy characters? Good lord...that’s some DC comics level of headache there 😀

Has anyone had an issue with the paint near the hairline? This will be the 2nd review I’ve seen that it was an issue. 

7 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Wait.. there is a different guy running around calling himself the Falcon now? Didn’t Sam go back to being the Falcon now that Steve is back? I’m so removed from comics now this makes my head spin...

now even B characters get Legacy characters? Good lord...that’s some DC comics level of headache there 😀

Has anyone had an issue with the paint near the hairline? This will be the 2nd review I’ve seen that it was an issue. 

There are 2 falcons, just like there are 2 human torches, at least 4 ghost riders, 2 wolverines, 2 hawkeyes, 2/3 spider men and more. 

I knew about the A listers having Legacy heroes.. I can except Sam as the next in line as a Cap but it sure seems like the “Falcon” role could stay vacated..

but that would require Marvel to leave well enough alone.

i guess I can’t complain too much... three of my favorite Avengers are WarMachine, US Agent and Thunderstrike.. 

there is a such thing as “too much” though.. a lesson Marvel hasn’t seemed to have learned..

On 5/26/2021 at 4:37 PM, RyanDaly said:

I posted the apparent leaked character listing for the 2nd D+ wave, over in a What If thread, no Hawkeye yet.

• F0329 – “What If?” Star Lord - Figure 8 – 501099379724 (probably T'challa Star Lord)
• F0330 – “What If?” Captain America - Figure 9 – 501099379729 (Zombie Cap or Peggy as Cap Britain but seems less likely because shes cap britain no cap america)
• F0331 – “What If?” Queen - Figure 10 – 501099379727 (who knows right now)
• F0332 – “What If?” SPD - Figure 11 – 501099379725 (a spider man?)
• F0333 – “What If?” Dr. Strange - Figure 12 – 501099379726 (dr. strange.. from the trailer..likely quite comic)
• F0334 – “What If?” Nebula - Figure 13 – 501099379728 (well nebula)
• F1097 – “Loki” Figure 14 – 501099379723 - Still Unknown but not a What if figure, a figure from Loki show

BAF Unknown

-------------------------------------------

on the other note, I really like this figure, but I just don't feel I need it, I already have the comic version, and honestly it's really apples & oranges, so the comic one is for me, it would have been cool to get that comic version with wings, so with that in mind has anyone tried to put the BAF wings on the Comic Falcap?

As much as I’m annoyed that there’s no helmet on this costume, it’s  still one great looking costume and easily the best looking figure in the whole wave, overall proportions and sculpting are great it makes previous falcon figure look weak af. paint job is pretty good too but I wish shield had more vibrant metallic red. 

8 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I posted the apparent leaked character listing for the 2nd D+ wave, over in a What If thread, no Hawkeye yet.

• F0329 – “What If?” Star Lord - Figure 8 – 501099379724 (probably T'challa Star Lord)
• F0330 – “What If?” Captain America - Figure 9 – 501099379729 (Zombie Cap or Peggy as Cap Britain but seems less likely because shes cap britain no cap america)
• F0331 – “What If?” Queen - Figure 10 – 501099379727 (who knows right now)
• F0332 – “What If?” SPD - Figure 11 – 501099379725 (a spider man?)
• F0333 – “What If?” Dr. Strange - Figure 12 – 501099379726 (dr. strange.. from the trailer..likely quite comic)
• F0334 – “What If?” Nebula - Figure 13 – 501099379728 (well nebula)
• F1097 – “Loki” Figure 14 – 501099379723 - Still Unknown but not a What if figure, a figure from Loki show

BAF Unknown

-------------------------------------------

on the other note, I really like this figure, but I just don't feel I need it, I already have the comic version, and honestly it's really apples & oranges, so the comic one is for me, it would have been cool to get that comic version with wings, so with that in mind has anyone tried to put the BAF wings on the Comic Falcap?

most are maintaining that Queen is Gamora from her episode "What if she didn't meet the Guardians and stayed with Thanos?"

6 hours ago, tarot said:

most are maintaining that Queen is Gamora from her episode "What if she didn't meet the Guardians and stayed with Thanos?"

Ah I was also thinking maybe it's Peggy as Captain Britain, I.E. like Queen of England, or the association she is under the power of the Queen, I'd feel like it would be weird we'd not get Peggy Cap Britain, but also she could end up being a stupid exclusive, inless she is the Captain America. I guess only time will tell.