More Infinity Saga characters

Hogun

Who from the Infinity Saga would you like to see get a Marvel Legend? Let's get the obvious one out of the way. Me and my friends. We deserve our own figures. I do not know why Hasbro hates us. However, this ends now. Here is what I would like to see in the next set of Infinity Saga figures. In no particular order besides #1

1)  Me & my friends

2) Okoye and W'Kabi two-pack. Okoye needs a redo. I sold my BAF. The figure does not look screen-accurate. Pack her with W'Kabi and throw in some border tribe heads and I can see that sell.

3) Frigga. Hey, we finally got Odin. Why not give us Frigga?

4) Miek. This one is in a bit of a gray area because you can either pack him in a 2-pack with a redo of Korg, which does not need a redo, and have him with a detachable suit or you can just redo Korg and pack him in as an accessory.

5) Chitauri soldier.

6) Screen accurate Smart Hulk BAF. I would like to own a Smart Hulk with the suit he wore during the final battle in Endgame.

7) Mantis, Gamora and 3-pack. I never got the chance to get these figures and I felt like I was robbed of Mantis for being a Build-a-figure. "Death's Head 2 cost out the wave." Not a valid excuse because Death's Head 2 used the Colossus mold and that figure was released in the Warlock wave. A BAF that is by far the best in terms of paint and detail. There is no excuse for Mantis. I don't want them to be repaints. I want them to be straight re-releases.

8. Drax. Hasbro must re-release these Guardians figures in some capacity. It's been a while since we have seen them in action figure form.

9. Mary Poppins. I would like to see Hasbro give him a smiling head sculpt with the mohawk and an arrow with a straight trail of light.

10. Justin Hammer, Whiplash or Aldritch Killian. If Hasbro is going to shove Iron Man to our faces. Why not give us the remaining major villains. I mean we already have Trevor and now Iron Monger. Why not just release the rest of the villains? I can see a Justin Hammer and Whiplash 2-pack. If they do Killian. They should pack him with a Maya Hansen figure. I would love to get my hands on a Rebecca Hall figure and give him interchangeable arms with flame effects.

So many..

On the civilian side: Secretary Ross, Hank Pam, Janet Van Dyne, Bill Foster, Justin Hammer, I’d like a human version of Abomination, young and old versions of Howard Stark, Jane Foster, Dr Selvig, Agent Woo, Darcy I guess ( she got fleshed out a bit in WANDAVISION, Arnim Zola, 

i know they’d have to space these out to one or two a year but again, Luis got a figure, any of these could too

Heroes / Villains: Whiplash, Abomination, Iron Man Suit Case Armor, Iron Man MK 2, WWII Cap redo, Avengers 1 Cap re-redo, Thor 1, Avengers 1 Thor, Warriors Three, Kurse, Maleketh, Thanos’s Henchman from Avengers 1, Red Skull with Hugo Weavings face ( also disembodied Skull from IW), really could go on and on.. I want them all

I'm not really a MCU collector, but I do think that the whole Infinity Saga isn't complete for the MCU collectors without these guys

Abomination
Whiplash
Destroyer
Warriors 3
Malekith
Kurse
Dark Elf
Loki (Thor 1 or Avengers 1 re-do)
Chitauri
Killian
Iron Patriot (Iron Man 3)
Nick Fury (Captain America Winter Soldier re-do)
Korath
The Other
Kaecilius
Ayesha
Taserface
Shocker
Miek
Saakaran
Outriders
Wong
Ancient One