Hasbro Marvel Legends Fan-Thursday May 27 Live-Stream Coverage

JayC

Ryan, Dan, & Dwight are back at it again with another Marvel Legends Live-Stream event were we expect them to fully reveal the second wave of X-Men Age Of Apocalypse figures as well as a new Spider-Man Retro cardback figure and more.

We will be bringing you full coverage of this even as it happens with info and images for anything new revealed.

They are recapping the Infinity Saga figures. Endgame Thor, Age Of Ultron Quicksilver, Thoe Movie Odin, Endgame Iron Man Mark 85 vs Thanos. If you take the left arm on the new Thanos and use it on the previous Endgame Thanos get a more accurate fully armored Endgame Thanos.

Amazon exclusive Endgame Captain Marvel and Rescue. Any figure can wield the Gauntlet in this set.

Iron Man Movie Iron Man Mark III. Dwight suggested we might see them give us a Mark II armor figure reusing this one and painting it silver.

Iron Man Movie Iron Monger and Obadiah Stane 2-pack. Iron Monger has functioning pistons. Iron Monger is just over 9" tall.

Target Exclusive Iron Man III Happy Hogan And Iron Man Mark XXI. Hogan is a new suited body. The Iron Man is a redeco of the Mark VII one.

Walmart Exclusive Infinity War Captain America.

Thor Ragnarok Surtur.

Eye Of Agamotto and Nan Gauntlet Role-Play items.

Age Of Apocalypse Wave 2:

F1005 – Assortment UPC: 5010993840021
Unknown (BaF)
• F1006 – AoA Magneto – 5010993839636
• F1007 – AoA Cyclops – 5010993839605
• F1008 – AoA Sabertooth – 5010993839599
• F1009 – AoA Rogue – 5010993839582
• F1010 – AoA Kitty Pryde – 5010993839629
• F1011 – AoA Ice Man – 5010993839612
• F1091 – AoA Legion – 5010993839643

The Build-A-Figure is Colossus.

Spider-Man 2099 On Retro Card. Has a new deco and more hands. These go up for pre-order at 1pm ET at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Retro 3.75" Wave 4 - USAgent, Loki, Black Costume Spider-Man, Storm, Stealth Iron Man and Silver Surfer.

6" Tigra. She will be pin-less and have double-jointed elbows and knees and extra hands.

And more teases for the Excalibur boxset.

Not most of the images shown here are 3D renders, not of the actual figures.

Panel ends.

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-01.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-02 1.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-02 2.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-02.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-03 1.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-03.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-04 1.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-04 2.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-04 3.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-04.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-05 1.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-05 2.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-05.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-07 1.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-07 2.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-07.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-08 1.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-08 2.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-08.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-09 1.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-09.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-11 1.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-11 2.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-11.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-12 1.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-12 2.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-12.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-13.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-14 1.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-14.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-15 1.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-15 2.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-15 3.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-15 4.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-15 5.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-15.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-16.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-17 1.jpg

Fan-Thurs-Marvel-17.jpg

Spider-Man-2099-01.jpg

Spider-Man-2099-02.jpg

Spider-Man-2099-03.jpg

Spider-Man-2099-04.jpg

Love the AoA stuff, Rogue is far better than expected, ditto for Shadowcat, and Magneto just blew me away. Not gonna lie, a couple of these will probably be finding their way into my goto's. I'll withhold judgement on Spidey 2099 until I see how much they expect me to pay for a rerun with no BAF.

This Age of Apocalypse wave looks incredible. They finally got another decent helmeted Magneto head! That figure looks perfect. Legion is a little bulkier than I would have expected, but looks great. Shadowcat's hair is the wrong colour in the render, but looked more accurate when they held up the actual figure, so hopefully it's a dirty blonde, not brown, but otherwise looks incredible. The rest are all spot-on. If the wave had a Havok in it, it would have been damn close to my literal ideal.