Marvel Legends 6" Disney+ Wave WandaVision Vision Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Disney+ Wave WandaVision Vision figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Vision-00.JPG

Vision-01.JPG

Vision-02.JPG

Vision-03.JPG

Vision-04.JPG

Vision-05.JPG

Vision-06.JPG

Vision-07.JPG

Vision-08.JPG

Vision-09.JPG

Vision-10.JPG

Vision-11.JPG

Vision-12.JPG

Vision-13.JPG

Vision-14.JPG

Vision-15.JPG

Vision-16.JPG

Vision-17.JPG

Vision-18.JPG

Vision-19.JPG

Vision-20.JPG

Vision-21.JPG

Vision-22.JPG

Vision-23.JPG

Vision-24.JPG

Vision-25.JPG

Vision-26.JPG

Vision-27.JPG

Vision-28.JPG

Vision-29.JPG

Vision-30.JPG

Vision-31.JPG

Vision-32.JPG

Vision-33.JPG

Vision-34.JPG

Vision-35.JPG

Vision-36.JPG

Vision-37.JPG

Vision-38.JPG

Vision-39.JPG

Vision-40.JPG

Vision-41.JPG

Vision-42.JPG

Vision-43.JPG

Vision-44.JPG

Vision-45.JPG

Vision-46.JPG

Vision-47.JPG

Vision-48.JPG

Vision-49.JPG

Vision-50.JPG

Vision-51.JPG

Vision-52.JPG

Vision-53.JPG

Vision-54.JPG

Vision-55.JPG

Vision-56.JPG

Vision-57.JPG

Vision-58.JPG

Vision-59.JPG

Vision-60.JPG

Vision-61.JPG

Vision-62.JPG

Vision-63.JPG

This is the only figure that I'm considering getting from this wave. I probably will, but it's not a slam dunk. I tend to be pretty picky with these all white types of figures so I have to see them in person to buy rather than ordering online like I do most of my figures these days.

This is his first version of the Vision?? Wow, people are just missing out on all kinds of history. Brother doesnt know that the Vision was one of the most popular Avengers and he was featured on the masthead for over a decade. I mean, when you saw The Vision, you thought "Avengers". 

Not impressed with this MCU version but at least it does appear to be tv based. Wouldn't have a problem with the comic white version.

While initially not a fan of the white Vision from the comics, this look grew on me. I’m sure in great part because of John Byrnes WCA.. excuse me: AWC  run. it became my must get comic in that era.

i do admit seeing the white version in WANDAVISION was fun. But wondering how long it will last? I feel that just like in the comics all things will return to the status quo and somehow Vision will return to his original state and Steve Rogers will resume his role as Cap. May take a while but there WILL be a time when Disney announces the return of Chris Evans to the Cap role..you thought Harrison Ford returning to Han Solo was big? Once Evans returns Disney will be printing money. 

The figure looks nice in hand. At first I wasn’t sure about the different shades of whites but it’s a sharp and eye pleasing contrast in person.