Marvel Legends X-Men Callisto Figure Revealed

JayC

2 minutes ago, Air-Walker said:

Interesting! I don't remember Calisto looking that hawt, lol. Cool though! I'm a bit on the fence on the level of re-use here, but it's clever. Ehhh...who am I trying to fool? She's classic, I have to get her, nuff said.

What's your opinion of the blue in the hair?

Wish she came with the lightsaber she had on the Animated Series hehe

Hey that was out of left field, good re-use of Punk storm, I really like this figure, question are more morlocks in the future?, I also think they could have at least done some paint work to make the shirt look ripped, would have gone along way.

I was just thinking the other day about how cool it would be if after the AOA themed wave they started doing waves with characters from different teams so people can complete and build their favorite teams, and Callisto was one on the list!  I was thinking:

X-MEN BLOB BAF WAVE

X-Men Toad

Alpha Flight Marrina

New Mutants Cypher

Uncanny X-Force Wolfsbane

AOA Storm

Reavers Macon

Starjammers Corsair

X-MEN MOJO BAF WAVE

X-Men Spiral

Alpha Flight Talisman

New Mutants Sunspot

Uncanny X-Force Nightcrawler

AOA Angel

Reavers Wade Cole

Starjammers Hepzibah

X-MEN ALPHA FLIGHT BOX BAF WAVE

X-Men Banshee

X-Men Marrow

New Mutants Magma

Uncanny X-Force Warpath

AOA Nightcrawler

Reavers Reese

Starjammers Raza

X-MEN REAVERS BONEBREAKER BAF WAVE

New Mutants Cannonball

Hellfire Club Mastermind

X-Force Feral

New Mutants Magik

AOA Bishop

Reavers Pretty Boy

Starjammers Copycat

X-FORCE GRIZZLY BAF WAVE

X-Force Rictor

Generation X Husk

Gen X Penance

X-Men Fabian Cortez

X-Men Dakken

X-Men Maggot

Uncanny X-Force Elixir

X-MEN POST BAF WAVE

X-Men Mimic

X-Men Avalanche

AOA Gambit

Morlocks Callisto

Uncanny X-Force Vanisher

X-Men Longshot

X-Men Deathbird

2 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

Interesting! I don't remember Calisto looking that hawt, lol. Cool though! I'm a bit on the fence on the level of re-use here, but it's clever. Ehhh...who am I trying to fool? She's classic, I have to get her, nuff said.

Yeah they definitely prettied her up some compared to how she is usually depicted. not that surprising i suppose

20 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

I need to get some in-scale musical instruments so I can have Storm, Callisto, and Typhoid Mary as a punk band. 

We have a guitar with Spider-Punk... but that's why I say we need a Scott Pilgrim line with Build a Drumkit waves, so that we can get Sex BobOmb, Clash at Demonhead, and Crash and the Boys sets and instruments.