Marvel Legends X-Men Callisto Figure Revealed

JayC

So far this still looks more like a series of fan channel releases than an actual wave to me, but Wolverines usually come double-packed in waves and usually don't include BAF parts, so I think people should be safe to skip it. Personally, I want it just for the massively improved head-sculpts, but I was gonna get it anyway... because I get all the X-Men... because I have a problem.

Shirtless Wolverine oh hoorah

spacer.png

have they not learned anything from how fast they couldn't sell cowboy hat wolverine, aoa wolverine, madripoor wolverine and weapon x.

shoulda been training suit wolvie by now, instead these useless variants.

sure people love wolverine, but even the ones you love can get boring when you never stop shoving them in someones face.

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

spacer.png

have they not learned anything from how fast they couldn't sell cowboy hat wolverine, aoa wolverine, madripoor wolverine and weapon x.

sure people love wolverine, but even the ones you love can get boring when you never stop shoving them in someones face.

The better way to churn out Wolverine would've been to put this kind of thing out earlier....let people anticipate the next ones...and then do those. Otherwise it looks like they're desperate and scraping the bottom of the barrel. 

We still don't have an astonishing X-Men Wolverine in this mold yet, so that's something to look forward to.

17 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

The better way to churn out Wolverine would've been to put this kind of thing out earlier....let people anticipate the next ones...and then do those. Otherwise it looks like they're desperate and scraping the bottom of the barrel. 

We still don't have an astonishing X-Men Wolverine in this mold yet, so that's something to look forward to.

Honestly at this point the only Wolverines I'd be cool in seeing is his Team X look and a Symbiote wolverine and Venomized OML, those are the only wolverines I'd bat an eye at, I'm actually shocked we haven't gotten a re-release of Days of the fugure past Logan, because that's like one of the last few decent and important looks we need a mass release of.

I am really glad to be getting Wyngard. His color scheme looks cool so I'm fine if it isn't his classic look. The Mastermind head does look really good, but, like others, I'm not going to be satisfied with that body for my First Appearance Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Hopefully there is a FA Brotherhood on the horizon with classic Toad and a Mastermind with that head with the overcoat body. 

It does make sense Wyngard will be a Pulse exclusive since he's part of the Hellfire Club and that was a Pulse exclusive.

6 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

spacer.png

Seriously, who asked for more Wolverine crap? What's next? Wolverine in a tank top with a swiss army knife and a rubber ducky? They'll keep obscure one-panel Wolverine costumes because they think that is what we want. Frankly, I'm surprised they did not do Weapon Omega in the second Age of Apocalypse wave.

I'm surprised that it took them this long to pretty much repaint Punk Storm, but better late than never, however, it can be argued she looks way hotter then her original depiction which was kinda supposed to be  ugly-ish, still I can't complain, this is the case when I can forgive inaccuracy. I think this Wolverine was at this point the matter of Hasbro proving that they can actually sculpt good Logan head sculpt, which they really never did in past,  and preview video really proves they did it this time, if anything it even makes og brown wolvie body look way better than masked head. 

1 hour ago, Hogun said:

Seriously, who asked for more Wolverine crap? What's next? Wolverine in a tank top with a swiss army knife and a rubber ducky? They'll keep obscure one-panel Wolverine costumes because they think that is what we want. Frankly, I'm surprised they did not do Weapon Omega in the second Age of Apocalypse wave.

Yeah for all the overkill with Deadpool figures, at least they've come up with some variations that are fun and quirky (no-pants, pirate) or interesting (venompool) in addition to the more iconic costumes.  feels like they are getting pretty lazy with logan.

7 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Yes, Astonishing ( New Avengers for me ) is the last suit I need for Wolverine. The most recent Tri-Sentinel suit actually surprised me with how much l liked it. 

But once the Astonishing suit drops I’m done with Wolverine. Probably the same with many people and why it hasn’t happened yet. 

7 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Thats pretty much the only other costume of wolverine Id buy. I already have my favorites of his, not much else id want. This is pretty much the retool/reuse wave if this is to be a wave at all. If this is a baf wave, all the money went to the baf. Also Id be lying if i wasnt tempted by that new wolverine solely due to his much MUUUCH better headsculpts. Good god it took them this long and this many friggin wolverines to make actual wolverine looking headsculpts. Boggles my mind.