Marvel Legends X-Men Callisto Figure Revealed

JayC

1 hour ago, Silvermaen said:

Disappointed but not surprised at another Wolverine.  What pisses me off is the Mastermind when it's near impossible to get the Hellfire Club set

Yeah which is why I hope I hope they re-issue that set. Or even a three pack with, say, Leland, Frost and maybe Shaw with a different head (or bare chested as some here are asking for....go figure). 

I just hate to hear that fans didn't get a chance and that goes for overseas fans as well. 

3 hours ago, Silvermaen said:

Disappointed but not surprised at another Wolverine.  What pisses me off is the Mastermind when it's near impossible to get the Hellfire Club set

I wouldn’t call it impossible to get, but you had to be willing to either shell out an extra $50 for pulse premium or wait 9 months like I did. Still, perhaps the most attainable sdcc set in history aside from relative duds like the Netflix defenders set

Soooooo....Battle Damage Wolverine, huh? Not that impressed personally, but also not that surprised. It fits the same bill as the rest of these reveals. Specific body mold with limited usability with other characters. There are not many characters they can use the Wolverine buck on, so it's pretty much any Wolverine or Albert at this point, but here's a little help though, Hasbro. Another fairly short guy you can probably get away with using this buck on is Harpoon from the Marauders. Y'know, if you ever get around to doing one of the most influential and notorious mutant villain teams of all times. Of course, the Brotherhood is still on deck waiting for their own team to be finished.

BTW @JayC, do they plan on giving you any of these scoops or is the intent to promote some of these smaller channels in particular?

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

but here's a little help though, Hasbro. Another fairly short guy you can probably get away with using this buck on is Harpoon from the Marauders. Y'know, if you ever get around to doing one of the most influential and notorious mutant villain teams of all times.

YES!

A few members of that team are easy repaints/gimmes with not a lot of tooling. Arclight aka the star of X-men The Last Stand is straightforward. Ditto Vertigo. Would appreciate new heads though.

We've already basically got a Scrambler in the form of Angry Hasbro Fanboy aka The Hood.

Hasbro today via Annoying You With Friendship they have released official images for the Omega Update figure which is a redeco of the previous Omega figure Hasbro released. No word on how or when this figure will be released. Over the course of the last several days we have seen X-Men based reveals for Callisto and Mastermind and Shirtless Wolverine. Right now its looking very much like this will be a 6 figure wave X-Men Retro Cardback wave of some kind, but that is not confirmed. To see a comparison of the first Omega Red Hasbro did with this new one check out the video below.

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 12.02.49 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 12.03.23 PM.jpg

Omega1.jpg

Omega2.jpg

Omega3.jpg

Omega4.jpg

Omega5.jpg

Omega6.jpg

9 minutes ago, tarot said:

Okay now I'm convinced this is going to be a retro card wave that was slapped together at the last minute.

If tomorrow is the last reveal then I would say you are likely right. Though your probably right either way.

Just now, leokearon said:

Why does Omega Red need an update? I don't remember hearing many complaints about the last release. 

He really didnt, hes a perfect legends figure. I think its more because he was in big demand and people cant get him without extensive high prices, i guess. 

14 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

He really didnt, hes a perfect legends figure. I think its more because he was in big demand and people cant get him without extensive high prices, i guess. 

If this is going to be a thing, there's quite a few other X-men Legends that needs this treatment: Stryfe, Multiple Man and Kitty come immediately to mind and I'm sure there's others. I've got the latter two but I sold off my Stryfe. Beast could use a friendly face.

1 minute ago, enzosaurusrex said:

If this is going to be a thing, there's quite a few other X-men Legends that needs this treatment: Stryfe, Multiple Man and Kitty come immediately to mind and I'm sure there's others. I've got the latter two but I sold off my Stryfe. Beast could use a friendly face.

I know a lot of folks would be pretty happy to see a rerelease of cyclops from the phoenix 2-pack. and yeah, beast with either a repaint of the smiling face from grey beast and/or a head with glasses would be welcome.