Marvel Legends X-Men Callisto Figure Revealed

JayC

I'm surprised that it took them this long to pretty much repaint Punk Storm, but better late than never, however, it can be argued she looks way hotter then her original depiction which was kinda pretty ugly-ish, still I can't complain, this is the case when I can forgive inaccuracy but it's Omega red that makes me happy, good to see new head but damn I wish Hasbro could figure out bendable tentacles somehow, but better this than nothing, we need a lot of rereleases be it Bishop, 90s Jean and Cyclops, Beast, Apocalypse and I'm glad that hasbro gets that. 

5 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

I would love a new revamped Stryfe. I didnt like their first go around very much and that wave was hard to find even when it came out. Why a new multiple man and kitty? Both I found to be pretty great overall. I kind of want a bigger sabertooth... Id like them to revisit friggin SPIRAL! the first one looks so weird with my more updated hasbro legends. She is due for a new body mold/revamp. 

I loved that Stryfe. What didn't you like about him?

The post was more giving examples of figures that Hasbro can rerelease for the sake of the people that missed them the first time (based on the relatively simple Omega Red redeco). Kitty and MultipleMan are all very hard to come by nowadays and a rerelease with little (Kitty) to no updates (MultipleMan, people would love to army build him) would be greatly appreciated by the community. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if they gave Madrox another uniform under that trench coat (green and yellow) and give even the people that already have a bunch of the first release a reason to double dip.

Anyways, I'm already off that redeco train and I'm on the "these are Two-Packs" train 😄

I guess we'll see what tomorrow's reveal brings. Dan's post has an Arnie Terminator "I'll be back" gif (probably means nothing but it makes me think of that Cable from the Sasquatch wave). 

If it's all about colors then It would cool to see 90s Cyclops in Dark Blue and Lemon Yellow, Jean could be done in same Lemon yellow and metallic blue plastic almost the same as initial ML Jim Lee Jean. Initial Kitty Pryde was way too tall, they could salvage her upper Torso and maybe use legs from Moonstar but even that probably will be too tall, they additionally could include battle damaged head along with bandanna (reused from Moira) for Marauders look. 

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Easiest way to do that is re-release her on the Dark Phoenix buck and repaint it in standard green/yellow/black Phoenix motif. Jean Grey head from the 3 pack (minus the balaclava), Jazz up that belt sash by making it metallic, and this time mold on a Phoenix symbol (instead of drawing) on the belt, mold on the tops of her thigh boots like they did with the Rogue from the two pack.

That would be the best opinion

Hasbro today via ShartimusPrime have released official images for the Cyber figure. No word on how or when this figure will be released. Over the course of the last several days we have seen X-Men based reveals for Callisto, Mastermind, Shirtless Wolverine and Omega Red (Redeco). Right now its looking very much like this will be a 6 figure wave X-Men Retro Cardback wave of some kind, but that is not confirmed. If so we should be getting one more reveal tomorrow.

Cyber-10.jpg

Cyber-09.jpg

Cyber-08.jpg

Cyber-07.jpg

Cyber-06.jpg

Cyber-05.jpg

Cyber-04.jpg

Cyber-01.jpg

Cyber-02.jpg

Cyber-03.jpg

2 minutes ago, JayC said:
Hasbro today via ShartimusPrime have released official images for the Cyber figure. No word on how or when this figure will be released. Over the course of the last several days we have seen X-Men based reveals for Callisto, Mastermind, Shirtless Wolverine and Omega Red (Redeco). Right now its looking very much like this will be a 6 figure wave X-Men Retro Cardback wave of some kind, but that is not confirmed. If so we should be getting one more reveal tomorrow.

Marvel-Legends-Cyber 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cyber.jpg

Awesome! I hope these aren't too hard to find. I've been wanting this guy for a while. It's cool that we are getting some more villains, too!

Also, another easy repaint. I hope this works out. This definitely seems like a move to make some easy money. I hope the franchise isn't in danger.