Jump to content

Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys God Doom Figure Video Review And Images


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

This is a figure that I actually think that I like less and less the more that I see it...at first I didn't think it was bad or great, but just ok --- but I think instead of growing on me, it has actually done just the opposite. I like this wave more than most , I think - but this particular figure doesn't do much for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm in the same boat, except this figure started off doing nothing for me, then I had a short lived change of heart, that quickly subsided and I'm back to the beginning, this figure doesn't do much for me, I think one of the biggest gripes I have with it, is that it's unnecessary and far too soon for a new Doom figure, we had 2 dooms last year, both excellent, why in the world did we need a slot for our first ever all bad guys wave taken up by another doom! already, anybody could have been a better, it's pretty much a figure by design to cash in on current popularity based on sales data, last year everybody bought doom, he sold out, they released a second one it sold well, so now we need more...I might have liked this figure if it came out 3 years from now, I also don't like the whole shirtless thing, I don't remember him being shirtless, I'm sure he was but.. no bueno.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, its hard to compete with the greatness that was the first doom, and this one doesnt do much else with the mold. It is definitely too soon for him to be released between the last 2 doom releases. Hes not really that impressive and the I just dont like the White look, let alone the weird bare metal chest. I would have much preferred a doomwar doom over this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Yeah, its hard to compete with the greatness that was the first doom, and this one doesnt do much else with the mold. It is definitely too soon for him to be released between the last 2 doom releases. Hes not really that impressive and the I just dont like the White look, let alone the weird bare metal chest. I would have much preferred a doomwar doom over this. 

I would have totally been excited to say the least if this was Doom 2099, I want a Doom 2099, not Julius Ceasar cosplay doom, with a mortal combat fatality accessory.

hey seriously on the topic of 2099, Hasbro you can give us 2 full waves of AOA, why can't we have 2099? , you are re-releasing Spidey, can we just get a full wave.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I would have totally been excited to say the least if this was Doom 2099, I want a Doom 2099, not Julius Ceasar cosplay doom, with a mortal combat fatality accessory.

hey seriously on the topic of 2099, Hasbro you can give us 2 full waves of AOA, why can't we have 2099? , you are re-releasing Spidey, can we just get a full wave.

Id be down for any 2099 as well. Altho I really didnt dig ironman 2099s design.. but most I do like. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

Id be down for any 2099 as well. Altho I really didnt dig ironman 2099s design.. but most I do like. 

Yeah I agree, but I was hoping for the original 90's 2099 characters rather then the newer ones that came in the Battle World/secret wars (new) time period, which Iron Man 2099 was from (so we can forget him!, he looked lame ;)), I want X-Men, Hulk, Doom, Punisher, Ravage, Venom, Ghost Rider, X-Nation, maybe even FF (but I wasn't huge on that one) , Moon Knight and such.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I would have totally been excited to say the least if this was Doom 2099, I want a Doom 2099, not Julius Ceasar cosplay doom, with a mortal combat fatality accessory.

hey seriously on the topic of 2099, Hasbro you can give us 2 full waves of AOA, why can't we have 2099? , you are re-releasing Spidey, can we just get a full wave.

I'm still waiting for Secret Wars (1984) Doom, though Doom 2099 would also be cool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I agree, but I was hoping for the original 90's 2099 characters rather then the newer ones that came in the Battle World/secret wars (new) time period, which Iron Man 2099 was from (so we can forget him!, he looked lame ;)), I want X-Men, Hulk, Doom, Punisher, Ravage, Venom, Ghost Rider, X-Nation, maybe even FF (but I wasn't huge on that one) , Moon Knight and such.

I was unaware there were newer 2099 versions. I m only familiar with the 90s ones. Im not fully up in comics since mid 00s so anything after that, i only know from popularity online and here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE