Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys God Doom Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys God Doom figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

God-Doom-01.JPG

God-Doom-02.JPG

God-Doom-03.JPG

God-Doom-04.JPG

God-Doom-05.JPG

God-Doom-06.JPG

God-Doom-07.JPG

God-Doom-08.JPG

God-Doom-09.JPG

God-Doom-10.JPG

God-Doom-11.JPG

God-Doom-12.JPG

God-Doom-13.JPG

God-Doom-14.JPG

This is a figure that I actually think that I like less and less the more that I see it...at first I didn't think it was bad or great, but just ok --- but I think instead of growing on me, it has actually done just the opposite. I like this wave more than most , I think - but this particular figure doesn't do much for me.

I'm in the same boat, except this figure started off doing nothing for me, then I had a short lived change of heart, that quickly subsided and I'm back to the beginning, this figure doesn't do much for me, I think one of the biggest gripes I have with it, is that it's unnecessary and far too soon for a new Doom figure, we had 2 dooms last year, both excellent, why in the world did we need a slot for our first ever all bad guys wave taken up by another doom! already, anybody could have been a better, it's pretty much a figure by design to cash in on current popularity based on sales data, last year everybody bought doom, he sold out, they released a second one it sold well, so now we need more...I might have liked this figure if it came out 3 years from now, I also don't like the whole shirtless thing, I don't remember him being shirtless, I'm sure he was but.. no bueno.

Yeah, its hard to compete with the greatness that was the first doom, and this one doesnt do much else with the mold. It is definitely too soon for him to be released between the last 2 doom releases. Hes not really that impressive and the I just dont like the White look, let alone the weird bare metal chest. I would have much preferred a doomwar doom over this. 

2 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Yeah, its hard to compete with the greatness that was the first doom, and this one doesnt do much else with the mold. It is definitely too soon for him to be released between the last 2 doom releases. Hes not really that impressive and the I just dont like the White look, let alone the weird bare metal chest. I would have much preferred a doomwar doom over this. 

I would have totally been excited to say the least if this was Doom 2099, I want a Doom 2099, not Julius Ceasar cosplay doom, with a mortal combat fatality accessory.

hey seriously on the topic of 2099, Hasbro you can give us 2 full waves of AOA, why can't we have 2099? , you are re-releasing Spidey, can we just get a full wave.

4 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I would have totally been excited to say the least if this was Doom 2099, I want a Doom 2099, not Julius Ceasar cosplay doom, with a mortal combat fatality accessory.

hey seriously on the topic of 2099, Hasbro you can give us 2 full waves of AOA, why can't we have 2099? , you are re-releasing Spidey, can we just get a full wave.

Id be down for any 2099 as well. Altho I really didnt dig ironman 2099s design.. but most I do like. 

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

Id be down for any 2099 as well. Altho I really didnt dig ironman 2099s design.. but most I do like. 

Yeah I agree, but I was hoping for the original 90's 2099 characters rather then the newer ones that came in the Battle World/secret wars (new) time period, which Iron Man 2099 was from (so we can forget him!, he looked lame ;)), I want X-Men, Hulk, Doom, Punisher, Ravage, Venom, Ghost Rider, X-Nation, maybe even FF (but I wasn't huge on that one) , Moon Knight and such.

12 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I'm still waiting for Secret Wars (1984) Doom, though Doom 2099 would also be cool.

14 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I agree, but I was hoping for the original 90's 2099 characters rather then the newer ones that came in the Battle World/secret wars (new) time period, which Iron Man 2099 was from (so we can forget him!, he looked lame ;)), I want X-Men, Hulk, Doom, Punisher, Ravage, Venom, Ghost Rider, X-Nation, maybe even FF (but I wasn't huge on that one) , Moon Knight and such.

I was unaware there were newer 2099 versions. I m only familiar with the 90s ones. Im not fully up in comics since mid 00s so anything after that, i only know from popularity online and here.