How keen is Hasbro to reissue a figure?

Dabboi

The reason I ask is because, we're completing the core Winter Guard this year and Red Guardian is about 6 years old at this point. So, it's impossible to find anywhere that isn't a specialty shop.

Do you think Hasbro would reissue the figure or just make a new Red Guardian?

Personally, I'd be fine with either option; but if we get a new figure I'd like it to be one of these two suitsAvengers-43.thumb.jpg.235953c86053a00f37f40dffd59e727c.jpg977824254_Nikolai_Krylenko_(Earth-616)_from_Captain_America_Americas_Avenger_Vol_1_1_001.thumb.jpg.8342fc2caef2794d41a94524ddaf8091.jpg

i admit, i know we are talking about one figure, but i can't but help talking about another, i do hope that if and IF there is not just a Doctor Strange 2 wave it would be nice to see a Scarlet Witch figure as a possible second chance to anyone who might not get the one released in the disney plus wave

44 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness is less than a year away. While the Scarlet Witch figure may be selling out right now, this wave could still be on shelves in a year and might get a second production push. 

good point there, i will also say i do apologize about that statement, truth is well i'm kinda a bit worried about the possibility i may not be able to find her figure and stuff, i'm more of a person who goes to the store and buys them in person rather than an online buyer nowadays, obviously i'd do exceptions if possible but you know what i mean ^^' of course then again whenever hasbro does a rerelease in general it always catches me off guard whether i read in a post or i just find out haha