S.H. Figuarts Avengers Movie Battle For New York Black Widow And Hawkeye Figures Preview

JayC

Tamashii Nations has released some teaser images for what looks to be upcoming S.H. Figuarts Avengers Movie Battle For New York Black Widow And Hawkeye figures to join the other Avengers. Look for more details on these to be released tomorrow on June 2.

SH-Figuarts-Black-Widow-And-Hawkeye-Tease-01.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Black-Widow-And-Hawkeye-Tease-02.jpg

I know that I can't really judge by this image, but Hawkeye's likeness looks spot on. Can't really say the same for Black Widow, at least for now. Hopefully the final products will sport strong likeness to both Jeremy Renner and Scarlett Johanson, we don't see figures with good likeness from SHF so they need to make it happen.

Wow that team shot really show that Hasbro needs to revisit these looks. 10th year anniversary for Avengers 1 Hasbro!

wish these were cheaper. Decision time, do I invest in Figuarts or stick with the sub par versions that Hasbro has given us so far?

i guess I can see what the next few years of the Infinity Saga ( or whatever they call the next anniversary line) brings us..

Following yesterday's teaser, we now have official images for the upcoming S.H. Figuarts Avengers Movie Battle For New York Black Widow And Hawkeye figures from Tamashii Nations, both of which will be released in October 2021.

Hawkeye will have multiple hands, two headsculpts (One with glasses and one without), bow, quiver with arrows and a single arrow.

Black Widow will have multiple hands, pistols and Chitauri weapon.

Check out the new images for both figures below.

Avengers-Black-Widow-01.jpg

Avengers-Black-Widow-02.jpg

Avengers-Black-Widow-03.jpg

Avengers-Black-Widow-04.jpg

Avengers-Black-Widow-05.jpg

Avengers-Black-Widow-06.jpg

Avengers-Hawkeye-01.jpg

Avengers-Hawkeye-02.jpg

Avengers-Hawkeye-03.jpg

Avengers-Hawkeye-04.jpg

Avengers-Hawkeye-05.jpg

Avengers-Hawkeye-06.jpg

Avengers-Hawkeye-07.jpg

Avengers-Hawkeye-08.jpg

I think this could be the best S.H.F. Hawkeye. The likeness looks far more decent than any other they've done and for the rest I think that, judging only aesthetically, it works just fine (proportions, colours, paint job, accessories). The Black Widow is still not looking very good in my opinion. The problem here for me is that -besides the price- these figures wouldn't work in my collection, cause they're smaller than Legends...and I could really use a Hawkeye right now.

S.H. Figuarts figs are so attractive and so screen-accurate (right down to Black Widow's frown lines!), but they are so fragile!  I have a few, and each time I try to pose them, the leg falls off or the arm falls off or both.  Yes, they snap right back on again, but they are just too annoying to own (especially for the price that is well above of the more-sturdy Legends figs).

• 4 months later...
Shown below via Isaac Wong are in-hand images for the new S.H. Figuarts Avengers Movie Battle For New York Black Widow and Hawkeye figures from Tamashii Nations. Hawkeye comes with multiple hands, two headsculpts (One with glasses and one without), bow, quiver with arrows and a single arrow. Black Widow has multiple hands, 2 heads, 1 faceplate, pistols and Chitauri weapon. You can purchase these figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-01.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-02.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-03.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-04.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-05.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-06.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-07.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-08.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-09.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-10.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-11.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-12.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-13.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-14.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-15.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-16.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-17.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-18.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-19.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-20.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-21.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-22.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-23.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-24.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-25.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-26.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-27.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-28.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-29.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-30.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-31.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-32.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-33.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-34.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-35.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-36.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-37.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-38.jpg

Hawkeye-Black-Widow-39.jpg

The likenesses do look better.. but they seem a little off., 

for the price , I’ll wait for Hasbro to upgrade / re- release these at a fraction of the cost ( I guess maybe.. depends on how many tries it takes Hasbro to them them right)