Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys Xemnu Build-A-Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys Xemnu Build-A-Figure from Hasbro. You can purchase the wave with this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

XEMNU-00.JPG

XEMNU-01.JPG

XEMNU-02.JPG

XEMNU-03.JPG

XEMNU-04.JPG

XEMNU-05.JPG

XEMNU-06.JPG

XEMNU-07.JPG

XEMNU-08.JPG

Yeah I intially was really excited about Xemnu, then I realized I didn't find him particularly interesting as a BAF, far too similar to Wendigo, and I didn't want to have to buy stupid Arcade and Ken Jeong scalper cape man, but now I feel like I should probably just buy those two and keep the parts and sell em off, it's Xemnu after all, despite his part use and being the same color as Wendigo, he's cool..yeah I need that guy.

Wow, looks pretty cool. Who'd have thought they'd have been able to use that Sasquatch mold three times by now. Too bad it was too small for the character it was actually built for.

All in all, aside from a few missteps like AIM Scientist and Hood this was a decent representation of characters for a villains wave

Hopefully they're saving guys like Baron Mordo and Mandarin for a second wave. Maybe one with a ZZZAX BAF, though Hasbro doesn't seem to do so good with translucent figures.

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

Wow, looks pretty cool. Who'd have thought they'd have been able to use that Sasquatch mold three times by now. Too bad it was too small for the character it was actually built for.

All in all, aside from a few missteps like AIM Scientist and Hood this was a decent representation of characters for a villains wave

Hopefully they're saving guys like Baron Mordo and Mandarin for a second wave. Maybe one with a ZZZAX BAF, though Hasbro doesn't seem to do so good with translucent figures.

I agree, very creative use of the wendigo/sasquatch mold...wonder when will they reissue a more classic looking Apocalypse..seems to be a good baf for wave 2

I'm ecstatic for this figure. It's nice to have another Hulk villain, and it's a very well done figure. I actually like this wave a lot more than others seem to. I strongly dislike that Dormammu figure and won't be getting Doom, but I'm pretty happy with the rest of the wave. I love it when they give us characters that have never been made before. I've been collecting Legends for 2 decades, even before they were Legends so a this point I'm not really interested in characters that have been done before unless they're huge improvements over prior versions... but I get excited when guys like Xemnu, Arcade and The Hood get representation for the very first time in 6" form (even if we all know Hood could have been quite a bit better).

2 hours ago, Reno said:

I'm ecstatic for this figure. It's nice to have another Hulk villain, and it's a very well done figure. I actually like this wave a lot more than others seem to. I strongly dislike that Dormammu figure and won't be getting Doom, but I'm pretty happy with the rest of the wave. I love it when they give us characters that have never been made before. I've been collecting Legends for 2 decades, even before they were Legends so a this point I'm not really interested in characters that have been done before unless they're huge improvements over prior versions... but I get excited when guys like Xemnu, Arcade and The Hood get representation for the very first time in 6" form (even if we all know Hood could have been quite a bit better).

Luckily Doom doesn't come with BAF Piece

This whole wave is one of the most exciting line ups they've ever done IMO. The only misstep is The Hood's hood looks poorly implemented, and I never dig seeing Red Skull covered in Hydra logos (not that I'd expect or even want swastikas instead)

Xemnu was such a fun character in Immortal Hulk, even if he's 90% just Wendigo again, I can't wait to build him anyway.

On 6/1/2021 at 11:07 PM, leokearon said:

Looks really good. Probably wouldn't be getting him though since I'm only interest in about two figures

Its a shame, but yeah, that's where I'm at too. The Hood is the utter worst of the lot. I have zero interest in this Arcade, Doom is just blah.  Dormammu and the Red Skull aren't badly done, its just that to me, the flaws there are so glaring and unnecessary. The AIM scientist and Lady Deathstrike are the only standouts for me here. 

Does anyone else see the Snow Ghost from Scooby Doo when they look at Xemnu? 

I plan on building him because I’m a sucker for Monsters but jeez, I can’t unsee him chasing Scooby-Doo and Shaggy down the slopes

9 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Its a shame, but yeah, that's where I'm at too. The Hood is the utter worse of the lot. I have zero interest in this Arcade, Doom is just blah.  Dormammu and the Red Skull aren't badly done, its just that to me, the flaws there are so glaring and unnecessary. The AIM scientist and Lady Deathstrike are the only standouts for me here. 

For me it's Dormammu and Scientist Supreme, maybe Red Skull as well.