First In-Hand Images For The Hasbro Marvel Legends Iron Man Ursa Major Build-A-Figure Wave

JayC

A small toy store in FL called Bitz & Buttons got their hands on the Marvel Legends Iron Man Ursa Major Build-A-Figure wave this weekend and posted some package images. I bet those sold fast. The wave includes the following:

-Modular Iron Man figure
2 Pairs of hands
2 Blast effects

-Vault Guardsman figure
2 Pairs of hands
Pistol
Ursa Major BAF piece

-Stealth Iron Man figure
2 Head sculpts
2 Pairs of hands
2 Blast effects
Ursa Major BAF piece

-Hologram Iron Man figure
2 Pairs of hands
2 Blast effects
Ursa Major BAF piece

-Ultron figure
2 Pairs of hands
Extra right hand
Effect piece
Ursa Major BAF piece

-Ironheart figure
2 Head sculpts
2 Pairs of hands
2 Blast effects
2 Smoke effects
Ursa Major BAF piece

-Darkstar figure
3 Pairs of hands
Ursa Major BAF piece

You can pre-order these figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. I guess we can expect these figures to start hitting shelves soon.

Iron-Man-Wave.jpg

56 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

For not having a BAF piece, I wish Mod Iron Man had one or two more accessories.

I really wish they'd taken into account the suit's shtick and included some snap-on weapons. Nothing necessarily too fancy, just something that showed that extra-mile level of detail like the Invincible Iron Man coming with a nanotech cannon.

1 hour ago, ADour said:

I really wish they'd taken into account the suit's shtick and included some snap-on weapons. Nothing necessarily too fancy, just something that showed that extra-mile level of detail like the Invincible Iron Man coming with a nanotech cannon.

This armor really lends itself to the "deluxe" category so that the modular weapons and accessories could be added on. Very, very odd that they didn't think of that.

Probably won't happen till next year but I'd love to see the NOW, Prometheum, Ultimates and Model 39(?) black suit, gold face plate.

Damn, this wave already as well!, Hasbro is just rolling us over, anyways I love this wave, I never thought I would judging on paper, but it's a really nice looking wave to me with a bunch of characters I've been hoping for Ursa Major, Darkstar, Ultron, Guardsman & Riri, plus doesn't hurt that both Stealth IM and Holographic IM look really good, even Modular IM looks good and I don't want to get him.

10 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

This armor really lends itself to the "deluxe" category so that the modular weapons and accessories could be added on. Very, very odd that they didn't think of that.

Probably won't happen till next year but I'd love to see the NOW, Prometheum, Ultimates and Model 39(?) black suit, gold face plate.

I'm hoping for the retro re-release to come with some snap-on weapons. And if not that, it would be neat for a MvC War Machine recolor in the deluxe line with both snap-on weapons and the proton cannon.

1 hour ago, Psychosomatic said:

Given the amount of product Hasbro has pumped out over the past couple years, it sure is great to see really well done waves that you can appreciate, but know you don't absolutely need to buy (and give your wallet a break). This wave, Shang Chi, and Disney + - I love them all, but they aren't must haves, so I get a breather!

With ye I agree; Stealth & Ultron be the only ones for me.

Cant get here fast enough! More I look at it more I want the rest of the Winter Guard. Give me that Vanguard and the overlapping symbols of the worker’s State! 

The next Iron Man wave HAS to have Crimson Dynamo!  And soon we need to have the Titanium Man as a BAF.

Do it for the children.

18 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

For not having a BAF piece, I wish Mod Iron Man had one or two more accessories.

17 hours ago, ADour said:

10 hours ago, Atlantis said:

You all know they are going to get reuse of this mold at least 2 more times. They love giving us a taste of an awesome highly demanded figure to later bring it out in more comic accurate or varied look with added extras that 'should have' been included from the start. I would love a proton cannon accessory with brighter colors which I feel the brighter flat colors are coming in the future but I still want this because its my all time favorite ironman armor. 

1 hour ago, Air-Walker said:

Ahhhh....Has there ever been a more beautiful looking wave of Marvel Legends? All that shiny metallic paint......it's like Candy! Can't wait for this wave!!

I love their metallic plastics/paints. It def looks glorious! 

3 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

You all know they are going to get reuse of this mold at least 2 more times.

Well, it's like I said: "I'm hoping for the retro re-release to come with some snap-on weapons. And if not that, it would be neat for a MvC War Machine recolor in the deluxe line with both snap-on weapons and the proton cannon."

A bright-colored version of this figure is a given. During one of the Hasbro livestreams, or interviews, one of the guys from the Hasbro team outright stated they'll be doing it.

31 minutes ago, ADour said:

Well, it's like I said: "I'm hoping for the retro re-release to come with some snap-on weapons. And if not that, it would be neat for a MvC War Machine recolor in the deluxe line with both snap-on weapons and the proton cannon."

A bright-colored version of this figure is a given. During one of the Hasbro livestreams, or interviews, one of the guys from the Hasbro team outright stated they'll be doing it.

Yeah I hope theyd acknowledge the love for MvC and do some kind of nods for those characters. Id love a Black and light blue war machine version with proton cannon that shoots rockets! 

As great as this wave looks, they really need to step up and supply more classic Iron Man villains. Dreadknight is already done but could use a wide release. Whiplash/Blacklash whatever you call him is an easy repaint with a new head. Same for Madame Masque and Firebrand. But we need Titanium Man, Unicorn, Controller, etc.