First In-Hand Images For The Hasbro Marvel Legends Iron Man Ursa Major Build-A-Figure Wave

JayC

It seems like this is a common problem with the stealth iron man figure. Ive seen at least 2 other reviews of the fig that opened broken. I hope this isnt a sign of what to expect from the figure and is just isolated incidents. 

For 2 decades I was waiting for the definitive classic versions of Thanos & Ultron to finally be made, I passed on all MCU based Thanos & Ultrons, never bought the outta scale , nasty hips MS Ultron. I finally caved & bough the comic based modern Walmart Thanos because he was at least comic based & was actually a cool figure of him, his armor limited his poseability though. But finally in 2021, my patience paid off & I now will soon have a classic Perez Ultron to pose next to classic Thanos, 2 of my top 3 Avengers villians finally in 6' scale ML plastic form. There is only one more main Avengers villain that Hasbro has yet to make & he should be very simple to make as the buck exists for him & all he needs is a new head sculpt/sculpts, cape, boots & gloves....This guy! Count Nefreakinfaria! The Captain Universe/Vance Astro buck is perfect for him imo. C'mon Hasbro, give us the trifecta this yr!

zizW9jy.jpg?1j9t0AnO.jpguuXude4.jpg

17 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

For 2 decades I was waiting for the definitive classic versions of Thanos & Ultron to finally be made, I passed on all MCU based Thanos & Ultrons, never bought the outta scale , nasty hips MS Ultron. I finally caved & bough the comic based modern Walmart Thanos because he was at least comic based & was actually a cool figure of him, his armor limited his poseability though. But finally in 2021, my patience paid off & I now will soon have a classic Perez Ultron to pose next to classic Thanos, 2 of my top 3 Avengers villians finally in 6' scale ML plastic form. There is only one more main Avengers villain that Hasbro has yet to make & he should be very simple to make as the buck exists for him & all he needs is a new head sculpt/sculpts, cape, boots & gloves....This guy! Count Nefreakinfaria! The Captain Universe/Vance Astro buck is perfect for him imo. C'mon Hasbro, give us the trifecta this yr!

I second that wish.. a true Avengers villain

That Bear tho.. man he is one awesome action figure. Funny that a Bear, just a Bear, thrills me more than the entirety of the Shang Chi and Eternals waves..

can someone clarify: the Hologram Iron Man is using an MCU style/ design. But is it an technically an MCU figure? Meaning does the box reference the MCU? Or is it just a hologram that happens to use an MCU Iron Man buck? I collect both but store them according to movie or comic

7 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

It seems like this is a common problem with the stealth iron man figure. Ive seen at least 2 other reviews of the fig that opened broken. I hope this isnt a sign of what to expect from the figure and is just isolated incidents. 

I wonder just what it is that affects this particular figure in this way. Is it the paint? And if so how and why would that be? Sure hope mine doesnt have this 'cause it'll just ruin the experience for me.

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

That Bear tho.. man he is one awesome action figure. Funny that a Bear, just a Bear, thrills me more than the entirety of the Shang Chi and Eternals waves..

can someone clarify: the Hologram Iron Man is using an MCU style/ design. But is it an technically an MCU figure? Meaning does the box reference the MCU? Or is it just a hologram that happens to use an MCU Iron Man buck? I collect both but store them according to movie or comic

It's just a hologram that happens to use an MCU Iron Man buck. They even comissioned an illustration to have the figure drawn comic book-style for the back and side images, so I guess Hasbro wants to pass it off as a comic figure.

However, since nothing like this has existed in the comics and it uses an MCU buck, I would consider it an MCU figure.

Beast looks like he's thinking, "Oh my stars and garters, I shoulda stayed an X-man". You can count on 1 hand, how many villains can take on 10 Avengers at once & beat them. Thor, Ironman, Vision & Wonderman alone each rank  in the top 10-15 amongst the strongest heroes on the planet & Nefaria whooped on all 4.  Thanos & Ultron being the other 2. 

j9t0AnO.jpg

The aftermath of an Avengers vs Ultron throwdown

mVcDDFL.jpg?1

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

all I could find for it is imagines from Iron Man 2/3 which had it on display.

45 minutes ago, tarot said:

all I could find for it is imagines from Iron Man 2/3 which had it on display.

yeah isn't this what it's supposed to be most accurately based on?

also there was Armor 68, from Iron Man 2020, but it didn't look blue, it was holographic, that's the best I can say, because I don't remember him having holographic armor when he was a blue light AI

IronmanHologram.jpg

12 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

It's killing me that I skipped on this Iron Heart, but I really hope we get another version with her modern armor. Hopefully, between the success of this wave and next year's Iron Heart series on Disney+ we'll get another comic version of Riri before too long.

I hate saying what these guys "will" or "wont" do, but I highly doubt they wont put her out in her pink/violet gold armor...I'm not that familiar with her and even I thought that was armor she normally wears. 😄

8 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Yeah Neferia is on of those easy retools, you're surprised they haven't done yet.

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Yeah Neferia is on of those easy retools, you're surprised they haven't done yet.

True. There are a number of easy retools just in the Iron Man world....Firebrand, Dr. Spectrum, Madam Masque, Blizzard (the version with the back pack power unit)....

Then again the Stealth Armor should have been easy and they went too easy with that one....the boots arent right and they left out the back pack.

22 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Is it me or does the Modular Armor look bigger, more jacked than the Stealth Armor? Although if it is, that might not be a big deal....the stealth armor wasn't built for extended combat if memory serves.

Stealth armor has enough power for 3 repulsor blasts & isn't as thickly armored as the vast majority of the components in it are for it's stealth capabilities.  It's only effective for battling C-D listers, a villain in the A-B power class would make mincemeat outta the stealth armor.

On 6/15/2021 at 6:02 PM, Gigantor said:

Stealth armor has enough power for 3 repulsor blasts & isn't as thickly armored as the vast majority of the components in it are for it's stealth capabilities.  It's only effective for battling C-D listers, a villain in the A-B power class would make mincemeat outta the stealth armor.

I had no idea that the stealth armor had such limited offensive weaponry. Bet Tony regretted that at this moment: