Jump to content

First In-Hand Images For The Hasbro Marvel Legends Iron Man Ursa Major Build-A-Figure Wave


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

It seems like this is a common problem with the stealth iron man figure. Ive seen at least 2 other reviews of the fig that opened broken. I hope this isnt a sign of what to expect from the figure and is just isolated incidents. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For 2 decades I was waiting for the definitive classic versions of Thanos & Ultron to finally be made, I passed on all MCU based Thanos & Ultrons, never bought the outta scale , nasty hips MS Ultron. I finally caved & bough the comic based modern Walmart Thanos because he was at least comic based & was actually a cool figure of him, his armor limited his poseability though. But finally in 2021, my patience paid off & I now will soon have a classic Perez Ultron to pose next to classic Thanos, 2 of my top 3 Avengers villians finally in 6' scale ML plastic form. There is only one more main Avengers villain that Hasbro has yet to make & he should be very simple to make as the buck exists for him & all he needs is a new head sculpt/sculpts, cape, boots & gloves....This guy! Count Nefreakinfaria! The Captain Universe/Vance Astro buck is perfect for him imo. C'mon Hasbro, give us the trifecta this yr!

zizW9jy.jpg?1j9t0AnO.jpguuXude4.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

For 2 decades I was waiting for the definitive classic versions of Thanos & Ultron to finally be made, I passed on all MCU based Thanos & Ultrons, never bought the outta scale , nasty hips MS Ultron. I finally caved & bough the comic based modern Walmart Thanos because he was at least comic based & was actually a cool figure of him, his armor limited his poseability though. But finally in 2021, my patience paid off & I now will soon have a classic Perez Ultron to pose next to classic Thanos, 2 of my top 3 Avengers villians finally in 6' scale ML plastic form. There is only one more main Avengers villain that Hasbro has yet to make & he should be very simple to make as the buck exists for him & all he needs is a new head sculpt/sculpts, cape, boots & gloves....This guy! Count Nefreakinfaria! The Captain Universe/Vance Astro buck is perfect for him imo. C'mon Hasbro, give us the trifecta this yr!

zizW9jy.jpg?1j9t0AnO.jpguuXude4.jpg

I second that wish.. a true Avengers villain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That Bear tho.. man he is one awesome action figure. Funny that a Bear, just a Bear, thrills me more than the entirety of the Shang Chi and Eternals waves..

can someone clarify: the Hologram Iron Man is using an MCU style/ design. But is it an technically an MCU figure? Meaning does the box reference the MCU? Or is it just a hologram that happens to use an MCU Iron Man buck? I collect both but store them according to movie or comic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

It seems like this is a common problem with the stealth iron man figure. Ive seen at least 2 other reviews of the fig that opened broken. I hope this isnt a sign of what to expect from the figure and is just isolated incidents. 

I wonder just what it is that affects this particular figure in this way. Is it the paint? And if so how and why would that be? Sure hope mine doesnt have this 'cause it'll just ruin the experience for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

That Bear tho.. man he is one awesome action figure. Funny that a Bear, just a Bear, thrills me more than the entirety of the Shang Chi and Eternals waves..

can someone clarify: the Hologram Iron Man is using an MCU style/ design. But is it an technically an MCU figure? Meaning does the box reference the MCU? Or is it just a hologram that happens to use an MCU Iron Man buck? I collect both but store them according to movie or comic

It's just a hologram that happens to use an MCU Iron Man buck. They even comissioned an illustration to have the figure drawn comic book-style for the back and side images, so I guess Hasbro wants to pass it off as a comic figure.

However, since nothing like this has existed in the comics and it uses an MCU buck, I would consider it an MCU figure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Beast looks like he's thinking, "Oh my stars and garters, I shoulda stayed an X-man". You can count on 1 hand, how many villains can take on 10 Avengers at once & beat them. Thor, Ironman, Vision & Wonderman alone each rank  in the top 10-15 amongst the strongest heroes on the planet & Nefaria whooped on all 4.  Thanos & Ultron being the other 2. 

j9t0AnO.jpg

The aftermath of an Avengers vs Ultron throwdown

mVcDDFL.jpg?1

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

 

can someone clarify: the Hologram Iron Man is using an MCU style/ design. But is it an technically an MCU figure? Meaning does the box reference the MCU? Or is it just a hologram that happens to use an MCU Iron Man buck? I collect both but store them according to movie or comic

all I could find for it is imagines from Iron Man 2/3 which had it on display.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, tarot said:

all I could find for it is imagines from Iron Man 2/3 which had it on display.

yeah isn't this what it's supposed to be most accurately based on?

 

also there was Armor 68, from Iron Man 2020, but it didn't look blue, it was holographic, that's the best I can say, because I don't remember him having holographic armor when he was a blue light AI

IronmanHologram.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

It's killing me that I skipped on this Iron Heart, but I really hope we get another version with her modern armor. Hopefully, between the success of this wave and next year's Iron Heart series on Disney+ we'll get another comic version of Riri before too long.

I hate saying what these guys "will" or "wont" do, but I highly doubt they wont put her out in her pink/violet gold armor...I'm not that familiar with her and even I thought that was armor she normally wears. 😄

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Gigantor said:

For 2 decades I was waiting for the definitive classic versions of Thanos & Ultron to finally be made, I passed on all MCU based Thanos & Ultrons, never bought the outta scale , nasty hips MS Ultron. I finally caved & bough the comic based modern Walmart Thanos because he was at least comic based & was actually a cool figure of him, his armor limited his poseability though. But finally in 2021, my patience paid off & I now will soon have a classic Perez Ultron to pose next to classic Thanos, 2 of my top 3 Avengers villians finally in 6' scale ML plastic form. There is only one more main Avengers villain that Hasbro has yet to make & he should be very simple to make as the buck exists for him & all he needs is a new head sculpt/sculpts, cape, boots & gloves....This guy! Count Nefreakinfaria! The Captain Universe/Vance Astro buck is perfect for him imo. C'mon Hasbro, give us the trifecta this yr!

zizW9jy.jpg?1j9t0AnO.jpguuXude4.jpg

Yeah Neferia is on of those easy retools, you're surprised they haven't done yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Yeah Neferia is on of those easy retools, you're surprised they haven't done yet.

True. There are a number of easy retools just in the Iron Man world....Firebrand, Dr. Spectrum, Madam Masque, Blizzard (the version with the back pack power unit)....

Then again the Stealth Armor should have been easy and they went too easy with that one....the boots arent right and they left out the back pack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Is it me or does the Modular Armor look bigger, more jacked than the Stealth Armor? Although if it is, that might not be a big deal....the stealth armor wasn't built for extended combat if memory serves.

Stealth armor has enough power for 3 repulsor blasts & isn't as thickly armored as the vast majority of the components in it are for it's stealth capabilities.  It's only effective for battling C-D listers, a villain in the A-B power class would make mincemeat outta the stealth armor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Stealth armor has enough power for 3 repulsor blasts & isn't as thickly armored as the vast majority of the components in it are for it's stealth capabilities.  It's only effective for battling C-D listers, a villain in the A-B power class would make mincemeat outta the stealth armor.

I had no idea that the stealth armor had such limited offensive weaponry. Bet Tony regretted that at this moment:

 

697EF340-1214-46DC-A94C-8EA401AD5C7B.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE