Images have surfaced online giving us a first look for a new LEGO set based on the upcoming Disney+ What If animated series.

JayC

Images have surfaced online giving us a first look for a new LEGO set based on the upcoming Disney+ What If animated series.

The set #76194 is titled Tony Stark's Sakaarian Armor and features mini-figures of Tony Stark, Valkyrie and The Watcher. You also get a variation of the Hulkbuster armor which apparently can be converted into a race car of some kind. Not sure if that is just a play feature or something from the actual episode. The premise of the episode this set is based on seems to ask the question What If? Tony Stark ended up on Sakaar which was the planet the Grandmaster ruled and we saw Hulk and Thor end up on in Thor Ragnarok in the regular MCU. I am assuming perhaps Tony Didn't make it back through the opening to Earth at the end of the first Avengers movie for this episode.

On 6/5/2021 at 5:55 PM, JayC said:

LOL, I could see this being our BAF for the second Disney+ wave.

Not a bad idea, actually. All though it would be zany and gimmicky outside the greater Marvel Universe, it certainly would be head and shoulders above the Finish-A-Figure crap they pulled (again) with the first wave.

Anything that gets us the "bonus", which is what the BAF system was meant to be, rather than "the rest of" is is a plus in my book. When they do that garbage like "flight gear" it makes you feel like you're being extorted to buy the entire wave just to complete one figure.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 11:46 PM, tarot said:

Just realising that one of the episode(if the title is to be believed) has Steve Rogers becoming spidey  

Someone seems to love the idea of Steve becoming different heroes. Soon we will have Into the Capverse

So I guess we pretty much know the whole What If wave minus the BAF at this point

Starlord T'challa, Zombie Cap, Captain Carter, Zombie Hunter Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, Nebula & Sylvie

and Deluxe Hydra Stomper, so the BAF has gotta be Uatu right?

On 7/4/2021 at 9:32 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

So I guess we pretty much know the whole What If wave minus the BAF at this point

Starlord T'challa, Zombie Cap, Captain Carter, Zombie Hunter Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, Nebula & Sylvie

and Deluxe Hydra Stomper, so the BAF has gotta be Uatu right?

Given on what info we have it seems the most likely ,