Marvel Legends Disney+ Loki Series Agent Mobius Figure Revealed

JayC

Shown is the upcoming Marvel Legends Disney+ Loki Series Agent Mobius (Owen Wilson) figure. While EW has an Amazon link with their story this figure is not yet available for pre-order there. This might be the Loki series based figure rumored for the second Disney+ wave due out later this year. It's also possible this will be a stand-alone Target store exclusive based on a tease Hasbro's Dan Yun posted on Twitter.

UPDATE: the figure is already available for pre-order which makes this most likely a stand-alone figure and based on Yun's social media Tweet about staying on Target, we think this will be sold at Target stores here in the US. If it goes up for pre-order there today we will update you.

Owen-Wilson-2.jpg

Owen-Wilson4.jpg

OwenWilson-3.jpg

Owen-Wilson1.jpg

Owen-Wilson.jpg

This is actually interesting. Not anything crazy about this figure, but the likeness is pretty great, the outfit is aeshetically pleasing and he at least comes with a few accessories. Not sure if I'll grab this, but the first impressions are positive. Hopefully though this isn't the Loki figure from the 2nd D+ wave, cause I really hope that they'll give us an updated Loki that is actually worth buying in that wave (unless they're gonna give us another one anyway)

Just now, JohnF said:

This is actually interesting. Not anything crazy about this figure, but the likeness is pretty great, the outfit is aeshetically pleasing and he at least comes with a few accessories. Not sure if I'll grab this, but the first impressions are positive. Hopefully though this isn't the Loki figure from the 2nd D+ wave, cause I really hope that they'll give us an updated Loki that is actually worth buying in that wave (unless they're gonna give us another one anyway)

Based on Yun's stay on Target comment on social media its likely gonna be a stand alone Target exclusive. Which hopefully means the Disney+ wave is Political Loki.

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Which hopefully means the Disney+ wave is Political Loki.

I really hope so. I think Lady Loki is also supposed to be in the series, I could also see her being in that wave instead of President Loki. I’d also go for a new Avengers Loki. Either way I’m super happy we’re getting more Loki figures, Mobius was a welcome surprise.

1 hour ago, CAC said:

What a peg warmer!

spacer.png

Another Katy, maybe this will make Target back off Exclusives after this warms so hard we never see a winter again at a target location.

sure whatever it's fun it's Owen Wilson, but as a Legend this is Basura. I gotta say when it comes to figures like this, I feel like they arn't really doing anything but filling spaces, and avoiding work, it's all my opinion mannn

This does seem rather odd for a store exclusive. I could have seen him in a wave or maybe fan channel, but there’s nothing to make me believe he would get picked off a target shelf by an average consumer. A lot of collectors want the character, but he’s rather uninteresting from a character design perspective. Maybe once Loki and Shang-Chi come out, those figures will start moving off the pegs.

Wow, what a good likeness for Owen Wilson.  That said, unless you watch this show, you're not going to recognize Mobius from the comic.  And he'll be rather obscure as part of the MCU unless he makes follow-up appearances in other films.  I'm a completionist, so I'll be getting him but I understand why many people won't.

And, hey, let's not forget about Coulson.  Totally plain and otherwise uninteresting figure that I would die to have for my collection without paying over $100.  Coulson was just a likeable character and a fan-favorite accordingly, which is a niche that I think Wilson's Mobius will fill.