Marvel Legends Disney+ Loki Series Agent Mobius Figure Revealed

JayC

This is a fun figure, Hasbro is doing a great job of filling out the ranks of these Disney+ shows. 

I thought about pre-ordering but learned my lesson with Marvel’s Katy. She is the reason I predict no issues getting my hands on Mobius. 

Wondering if Target ticked off Hasbro/ Disney to get such ordinary exclusives if late. Don’t get me wrong, I picked up Marvel’s Katy and will also get this one as well as the Happy 2 pack.. just as far as “exclusives” go.. not terribly exciting..

also: an October release?? Got to think this will get a much sooner release

Scalpers have already pounced on this like flies are drawn to turds festering in the New Mexico heat. Prices are in the thousands. I hear one guy didnt bother with trying to buy every Mobius figure in Target- this guy is trying to buy the entire Target chain!! Just to make sure he and he alone posses the unearthly power of...Mobius!!

3 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Scalpers have already pounced on this like flies are drawn to turds festering in the New Mexico heat. Prices are in the thousands. I hear one guy didnt bother with trying to buy every Mobius figure in Target- this guy is trying to buy the entire Target chain!! Just to make sure he and he alone posses the unearthly power of...Mobius!!

Someone must really love his History teacher 😄

Likeness is pretty good but let's face it, its not the most exciting looking action figure. Since he is a target exclusive its likely he'll be available at a markdown price at some point.  if i've already gotten loki i would probably get him eventually, but no plan to get loki unless there is a sale. i get that they are part of a soulless bureaucracy but brown /tan suits just aren't very compelling.  It is kind of hard to believe there isn't an owen wilson figure from one of the many other movies he's been in.

9 hours ago, Bluecomet said:

Awesome, in another note we are finally getting lightning McQueen's human voice....waiting for the big sale on this one.

I ragged on this one, but its actually not all that bad. I dont have any immediate interest in it, but I know there are some out there who want more civilian figures. I think the suit and tie is played out though; lets see some 3 piece suits, and PLEASE start diversifying the female figs! As bad as it is for the female superheroes, its worse for the civilians.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Cookie Time takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Disney+ 6" Loki Series Agent Mobius figure from Hasbro. This figure here in the US is being released as a Target exclusive.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Mobius-00.jpg

Mobius-01.jpg

Mobius-02.jpg

Mobius-03.jpg

Mobius-04.jpg

Mobius-05.jpg

Mobius-06.jpg

Mobius-07.jpg

Mobius-08.jpg

Mobius-09.jpg

Mobius-10.jpg

Mobius-11.jpg