Marvel Legends Walmart Exclusive Compound Hulk Revealed

JayC

11 minutes ago, nWoWolfpack said:

The only Hulks left I want on this mold are Weapon H, World War Hulk/World Breaker Hulk, Immortal Hulk (Joe in Savage’s body, or Devil Hulk)

I'm on the fence with Maestro. Would like to see Hasbro's take on WW Hulk, possibly 1st app Frankenstein looking Hulk which should be on a smaller buck as he was just 6'6 for awhile before he shot up to 7ft in the 70s/80s.

I like the look of the red HULK sculpt and think they should repaint it green to have your obligatory mad HULK.  

While your at it Hasbro...how about some more Hulk Villians and Allies? I know everyone is clamoring for a Harpy figure. I'd love to see a new Classic VALKYRIE. Maybe the Presence and Vanguard to go with the soon to be released Soviet Super Soldier members? 

4 minutes ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

I like the look of the red HULK sculpt and think they should repaint it green to have your obligatory mad HULK.  

While your at it Hasbro...how about some more Hulk Villians and Allies? I know everyone is clamoring for a Harpy figure. I'd love to see a new Classic VALKYRIE. Maybe the Presence and Vanguard to go with the soon to be released Soviet Super Soldier members? 

Hey I've been touting a Harpy BAF for some time now. Hulk needs an updated Abomination too. Also classic Doc Samson and the 80's glossy red leather pony tail version. And since Hasbro seems to be willing to expand the "civilian" suit idea, how about a military suit? Classic Thunderbolt Ross in his service dress Air Force uniform. Oh, and since they've got lab coat Moira, can lab coat Banner be around the corner?

• I agree they should do a General "Thunderbolt" Ross in military uniform, and once that's done they can redeco him to make Major Glenn Talbot. 
  • Yes to Doc Samson.
  • Yes to Bruce Banner in a lab coat.
  • Rick Jones; can repaint the civilian buck for Peter Parker, but it would be best if they change up the jacket and give him a T-shirt underneath instead of a button up shirt.
  • BAF or deluxe sized villains like Zzzax, Harpy, Bi-Beast, and a new Abomination.
  •  The U-Foes!!!
    • X-Ray and Vector are simple redecos. Vapor's top half is standard female buck and you can give her a wispy, vaporous lower half effect like Cannonball had. Only Ironclad need to be brand new. Could be a BAF if they're not a box set. 

I still really want a Rick Jones blue A-Bomb. They made one for the 3.75" line and I've been hoping for a 6" version ever since! That's probably my #1 want from a Hulk characters standpoint. I'd love Zzzax also. I'm still bummed that Hasbro apparently never released that Lyra variant of Red She-Hulk in the Hit-Monkey wave that they showed on the packaging. I've got undersized Bi-Beast and Ironclad figures that came out around one of the Hulk movies for a video game. They're probably both just a little under 6" tall each but certainly not scaled to Legends. I'd love to replace those....

Hasbro – Marvel Legends Red She-Hulk – Fwoosh

image.jpeg.5f307673c32ce2c9520afb8447a729d0.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.461ba48670b2dfcfa8d6a71a1a3cd4a4.jpeg

4 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Classic Doc Samson is long overdue & with that 80s Hercules buck, they have zero excuses not to do him! Boots/belt/new head sculpts, paint job....done!511324280_DocSamson1stappinHulk.thumb.jpg.4bf5a67000da38cb73f234d6e8d89659.jpg

Has Hasbro made Doc Samson before? I feel they have but I'm down with a modern one! 

21 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Has Hasbro made Doc Samson before? I feel they have but I'm down with a modern one! 

They did indeed but he is long overdue for an upgrade; the new Hercules mold would fit him just fine. 

And I still want his 80s red leather look too. While we're at it, give me Wonder Man in his original suit, his safari jacket, and a full-on Ion Energy translucent purple. 

On 6/9/2021 at 2:14 PM, Gigantor said:

Classic Doc Samson is long overdue & with that 80s Hercules buck, they have zero excuses not to do him! Boots/belt/new head sculpts, paint job....done!511324280_DocSamson1stappinHulk.thumb.jpg.4bf5a67000da38cb73f234d6e8d89659.jpg

MCU Norton Hulk

She -Hulk Byrne

Doc Samson

80s Doc Samson

Gen Ross, USAF uniform

Red She Hulk

Harpy BAF

4 hours ago, Atlantis said:

They did indeed but he is long overdue for an upgrade; the new Hercules mold would fit him just fine. 

And I still want his 80s red leather look too. While we're at it, give me Wonder Man in his original suit, his safari jacket, and a full-on Ion Energy translucent purple. 

968020402_Wonderman1stappcostume.thumb.jpg.27072916040451b82546c9d5cb72e32d.jpgThis Wonderman & I'll be happy!

On 6/8/2021 at 4:07 PM, McHogan said:

A quick google search shows this turkey had quite a career over at DC.. I want to say this is lazy writing but it seems like drugs were probably involved

519854EC-D9EB-4EC8-A942-C4EC2CDB3310.jpeg

Safe to say, a combination of both lazy ass "writing" and drugs. 

I mean, what's next, Hulk in an apron baking cookies, painted up like a circus clown?? The idiotic gimmicks aren't necessary, guys. You've made Marvel Legends a top selling series and arguably THE standard that all 6" figures are compared to. This thing and shirtless Wolverine make it look like you're scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas. You're better than this.

Now, if you're working on Marvel Monsters like I've been hinting at, so its in time for a Halloween release, I'll forgive this. 

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

Safe to say, a combination of both lazy ass "writing" and drugs. 

I mean, what's next, Hulk in an apron baking cookies, painted up like a circus clown?? The idiotic gimmicks aren't necessary, guys. You've made Marvel Legends a top selling series and arguably THE standard that all 6" figures are compared to. This thing and shirtless Wolverine make it look like you're scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas. You're better than this.

Now, if you're working on Marvel Monsters like I've been hinting at, so its in time for a Halloween release, I'll forgive this. 

Hulk did dress up as a clown and pretended to be a robot in Avengers  #1, so it is possible 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 1:06 AM, Atlantis said:

Ok so Jada Toys just released their Universal Monsters line up.....Marvel Legends needs to show what they can do with their monsters! Classic Tomb of Dracula is criminally overdue for another figure. Werewolf by Night will be a great base for Man- Wolf, Wolf Cub, Man-Beast, Fenris wolf....round this off with a Frankenstein monster and a Living Mummy, plus Lilith...in time for October release!!

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2021 at 4:10 PM, monron999 said:

Pass. Another cheap way to reuse the Hulk buck. If they'd given a little extra effort and done a realy Half & Half head sculpt I'd consider it, but this, naaaah.

Also, what a ridiculous name. Compound Hulk? What is this, Dragon Ball Z?

More likely a homage tot he Composite Superman from DC

On 7/22/2021 at 11:10 AM, monron999 said:

Pass. Another cheap way to reuse the Hulk buck. If they'd given a little extra effort and done a realy Half & Half head sculpt I'd consider it, but this, naaaah.

Also, what a ridiculous name. Compound Hulk? What is this, Dragon Ball Z?

Hey now, dont be dissin DBZ. Theres nothing 'compound' or dumb sounding like that in db. Im guessing you are talking about fusion... which this is not since they are actively half of eachother both controlling at the same time. Its very much a nod to DCs composite superman/batman and its just as dumb.