Marvel Legends 6" Iron Man Wave Classic Ultron and Modular Iron Man Figures Video Review And Images

JayC

7 hours ago, SpiderS said:

So beautiful, hopefully amazon ships  these figures earlier than August, waiting this long will seem like torture, and now this pic makes me want that star wars snoke throne set again, there's real versatility about it.

I feel this entirely.. hell they arent even shipping the bad guys wave out til august either and its killing me. It was bad enough they friggin cancelled all my orders before for whatever reason. It now makes me hesitate that it feels like its not a certainty when getting legends from them. 

9 hours ago, Legender said:

As imagined the Select looks better!

Nah, ball pegs make it look like he's sporting thigh high boots plus outta scale. The Mark 8 Ultron, which that figure is based on, is not a 7 footer, he's a 6 footer in the comics. My pre-order from DST just shipped, should be getting my case of 8 this Tuesday!

Never made sense to me why the MCU Ultron didn't stick with the classic Ultron face. You wanna give him James Spader's voice (I was thinking something more like Dennis Haysbert or Davey Grant) ok, fine...but its not like the robot face they have looks anything at all like him. Whatever was the point...

13 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Never made sense to me why the MCU Ultron didn't stick with the classic Ultron face. You wanna give him James Spader's voice (I was thinking something more like Dennis Haysbert or Davey Grant) ok, fine...but its not like the robot face they have looks anything at all like him. Whatever was the point...

Reason they provided was that comics face of Ultron couldn't emote and with more human ish moving face you could see at leas some actors performance, but It didn't work much. 

2 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Reason they provided was that comics face of Ultron couldn't emote and with more human ish moving face you could see at leas some actors performance, but It didn't work much. 

MCU Ultron was weak sauce compared to the comic version. 

The Mk8, was for so, so, so long on my top 5 Avengers villains list for the past 20yrs! Yrs ago,  I caved & bought the Ultron from the BAF Ironmonger wave cuz it was the closest representation of the Mk8 but it was underscaled & had those hated ball peg hips & tiny hands, so after a yr or so, I sold it off & had been w/o an Ultron all these past yrs cuz I refused to buy the lame MCU version as a comic fill in. This ladies & gents, is the definitive comic Ultron, the GP version, I need no more Ultrons unless they make a deluxe version with a lower hover tank bottom.

SjhjdbP.jpgaGGX4Pl.jpg5eU3uCB.jpgXI4rr9u.jpgaLwILWt.jpg