Marvel Legends Spider-Man Retro Cardback Sandman Figure Revealed

JayC

Images have leaked out via Facebook for the upcoming Marvel Legends Spider-Man Retro Cardback Sandman figure which as I understand will be going up for pre-order tomorrow (6/18) at 1pm ET and available at most etailers who carry Marvel Legends.

The figure appears to use the Hydro Man mold and has new parts for featuring him in sand form or normal human mode.

Marvel-Legends-Sandman-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Sandman-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Sandman-03.jpg

Well well Hasbro they finally did this, for the people that been needing him that's excellent, I do really like it, do I feel I need to replace my BAF with this, I just might, I am really impressed that they heard the fans and here is another Sandman , it's good that they are getting people these figures they need for their ranks.

1 hour ago, ADour said:

I wonder if the arms of the BAF could be used with this figure. The shoulders and biceps would be noticeably larger, but it could be passed off as part of the effect of the arms becoming bigger and sandier. Or maybe with some extra work, the arms could be swapped at the bicep and not the shoulder.

definitely not. 2-coompletely different molds.

I'm all over this. This is accurate. This is a correction on Hasbro's part. Sux that a BAF was more or less wasted on the first outing, but I'm just glad they got it right, finally.

Now, let's get that Absorbing Man fixed. And for the love of God, get the entire Wrecking Crew back in line. I know. I know........ Baby steps.

Yeah Im definitely picking this guy up. I enjoyed the BAF but he was far too large for me. I enjoy that they gave interchangeable sand effects and regular looks as well as 2 heads. 

12 hours ago, JayC said:
Images have leaked out via Facebook for the upcoming Marvel Legends Spider-Man Retro Cardback Sandman figure which as I understand will be going up for pre-order tomorrow (6/18) at 1pm ET and available at most etailers who carry Marvel Legends.

The figure appears to use the Hydro Man mold and has new parts for featuring him in sand form or normal human mode.

Marvel-Legends-Sandman-01.jpg

If you think this is rad, fellow believers, you aint seen nothin' yet! Wait till you pop your peepers onto the retro armored costume look that's gonna debut over on our own fantabulous Fantastic Four wave! Make Mine Marvel! 'Nuff Said!!

Prediction....

sandman.gif